Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

In my experience this past year (1 one night trip, 2 multi-night trips) we didn't get any pixie dust surprises and/or welcome gifts at YC CL. I'm sure it happens for some folks, just not for us - so I'd keep your expectations low. Far more people report the special encounters and not the thousands of 'basic' CL arrival/check-in/welcome experiences that happen every day. I have to occasionally remind myself that - sometimes it's just checking into a room with no big fanfare or recognition, and that's OK.

And YC turn-down CMs seem to be kind of stingy with the chocolates, no matter how much you tip! Only two for you! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes Of course, YMMV.
Well we don’t normally tip so I guess we won’t be getting chocolates lol

Sorry if this has been asked before (I tried to read through entire thread).

For 2019 Club Level, are the 3 (extra) FPs still being offered (at a charge, of course).

Thanks.

FWIW in case you see old references to this, the 'reserved nighttime viewing' component that was a part of the original program was taken away back around Sept 2018, otherwise the program is continuing for the time being for at least 90 days out where we have confirmed reports of booking. I've always worried this 'trial' could go the way of the Disney Express Bus (for example) and someday quickly disappear, or be modified, but for now it's still available. I'm personally skeptical it will last in its current form come Star Wars Galaxy's Edge time, but that's just me totally guessing.

BTW, didn't mean to imply tipping is needed, it was more or less a joke and obviously that's a personal preference. We just laugh because we leave places like Poly with MNSSHP-esque handfuls of chocolates and YC has been the total opposite. Of course, things like that can vary by the day/shift change. Enjoy YC CL.

Tipping wouldn't have any impact anyway.
Tips go to the AM housekeeper
Chocolates come from the PM staff. So they wouldn't know if you tipped or not

That’s assuming one only tips one service. I’m sure far more rare, but some do both.

(Sorry, not trying to start a tipping debate! Dangerous DIS topic, I know.)
Yeah, I'm going with the assumption that most
1, leave the tip in the morning and 2, return after turn down service has been done. It's hard to leave 2 tips
Those who return mid day could indeed leave the tip

Yeah, I'm going with the assumption that most
1, leave the tip in the morning and 2, return after turn down service has been done. It's hard to leave 2 tips
Those who return mid day could indeed leave the tip

Yeah, I guess I don’t mind volunteering that we’ll often tip both (obviously a highly personal choice to even tip any to begin with), but we also tend to be ‘around’ more afternoon/late day, have been at the pool, showered, messed up the room a bit, etc. That’s not going to apply to many I suspect. We certainly at times have some days where we haven’t been back to the room at all.

But anyway, I always cringe at tipping discussions since it's so personal, and here I've gone and started one. Doh! ;)

So, you're going to switch YC CL to BWI CL? Can't pull yourself away? :-)

Yeah, I guess I don’t mind volunteering that we’ll often tip both (obviously a highly personal choice to even tip any to begin with), but we also tend to be ‘around’ more afternoon/late day, have been at the pool, showered, messed up the room a bit, etc. That’s not going to apply to many I suspect. We certainly at times have some days where we haven’t been back to the room at all.

But anyway, I always cringe at tipping discussions since it's so personal, and here I've gone and started one. Doh! ;)

So, you're going to switch YC CL to BWI CL? Can't pull yourself away? :-)

We’ve always left our tip in the morning, but I’d like to leave an afternoon tip, too. Around what time would we do that? TIA!

We’ve always left our tip in the morning, but I’d like to leave an afternoon tip, too. Around what time would we do that? TIA!

Kind of hard to peg a time in my experience. I've had turndown service anywhere from 5pm (GF) - 9:30pm (CR). We've had more 5-6:30pm(ish) times in recent travels, which IMO is on the too early side as with our typical schedule we're more often in/around the room at that point. When they come early we usually just say we're good for the night and don't get service. YMMV with the above based on the order they service rooms, staffing, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter