Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Your statement confuses me because you mention you had CL FP on a stay but then you mention you don't have CL FP on a different stay I'm not sure which goes with which but it likely doesn't matter, I'm sure it has to do with order in which they are booked. (i.e. which came first, on site or off site (CL FP)

It's very consistent. Anyone with an AP and an off site (non-Disney owned stay) FP booked can't book more than 7 days worth of FP
Folks with an AP and only FP booked with on site, Disney owned Resort stay FP, no CL FP, can book more than 7 days.
We had 3 days of CL FP and one day of regular FP on the first stay May/June (4 days total) & 7 days of regular FP for the late July stay. We completed the May/June trip and used all of those four days. The day we came back from the May/June trip I called to book CL FP for the Labor Day trip and was told I had reached my FP limit. I do not see it as being consistent if it would not allow me to book one day less than I had just held with the same type of FP.

Edited to add: Again, ALL Disney resorts involved. No offsite, no Disney Springs, no Swolphin

Your statement confuses me because you mention you had CL FP on a stay but then you mention you don't have CL FP on a different stay I'm not sure which goes with which but it likely doesn't matter, I'm sure it has to do with order in which they are booked. (i.e. which came first, on site or off site (CL FP)

It's very consistent. Anyone with an AP and an off site (non-Disney owned stay) FP booked can't book more than 7 days worth of FP
Folks with an AP and only FP booked with on site, Disney owned Resort stay FP, no CL FP, can book more than 7 days.
Ok so if I book 4 days of regular FP for Labor Day then in July try to book 4 days of CL extra passes for Oct and all at a disney resort what happens? Does the CL passes mean I can only book 7 not more?

ThxAngi

@AngiTN

We had 3 days of CL FP and one day of regular FP on the first stay May/June (4 days total) & 7 days of regular FP for the late July stay. We completed the May/June trip and used all of those four days. The day we came back from the May/June trip I called to book CL FP for the Labor Day trip and was told I had reached my FP limit. I do not see it as being consistent if it would not allow me to book one day less than I had just held with the same type of FP.

Edited to add: Again, ALL Disney resorts involved. No offsite, no Disney Springs, no Swolphin
CL FP are the same as off site, as far as the computer is concerned, and that's what is at fault here, the computer system. When they are booked, the computer can't see an on site stay associated with the FP, because they are booked outside of 60 days.
They are why you couldn't book more than 7 days worth of FP. Plain and simple. The difference in doing it once but not twice was the order in which you tried to do it. And what was already showing as booked in MDE when they went to book more FP

Ok so if I book 4 days of regular FP for Labor Day then in July try to book 4 days of CL extra passes for Oct and all at a disney resort what happens? Does the CL passes mean I can only book 7 not more?

ThxAngi

@AngiTN
Yes, the CL FP will screw everything up ETA - when you have multiple close together trips (an important distinction) Just one of many reasons why I won't touch them with a 10' pole.

Last edited:

Yes, the CL FP will screw everything up. Just one of many reasons why I won't touch them with a 10' pole.
I have a 1st timer so it will help just this once.

DD and I have mnsshp for friday arrival day 8/30 so I will not book those fp. We can just substitute Epcot F&W for that afternoon after arrival. Not perfect but certainly a good option for us that have been on more rides than we can count anyways:rolleyes1:D

Just got back Saturday night from my first YC CL stay. I think the YC is a beautiful resort and while my favorite still remains the Poly/MK area, I did enjoy my first YC stay. We only made the 5-7pm offerings once, but breakfast/snacks/desserts were pretty much the same as what's been posted here lately. The lounge was pretty full/busy a couple of mornings around 8-9am, but afternoon/evening times were kind of deserted with only a couple people here and there. Mousekeeping was great, with our room being made up daily by late morning/early afternoon and turn down every night (usually around 6-7pm). I wasn't sure how I would like not having carpet, but I found it to be very nice. One thing I did miss here vs Poly CL & BWI CL last year is having our FPs/ADRs printed for the following day and slid under our door. We didn't need a daily copy and I know I could have gone to the CL desk and asked for it to be printed, I just think it's a nice touch to come back every night to a printout of what you have the next day. All in all, we had a great time and I will definitely return to YC CL :).

Hi @mickeynut1 glad you had an enjoyable experience at YC! We have really enjoyed YC/BC over the years, I think it’s odd you never received your itineraries under your door, we like to save ours for scrap booking purposes also and YC is one I’ve never had to ask for them. :confused3

The little things though.......!

Poly is nice also, I was able to sneak a couple nights on to our upcoming Universal Disney Split, TPV CL!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a friend that just returned and claims not only did they have water bottles in the lounge they had them in the fridge!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's been awhile since we have stayed CL, but are planning to book a Feb 2020 trip to Yacht Club, Club Level. Can anyone point me to the information regarding being able to purchase extra FP's, or however that works? Also, I'm wondering if that will be applicable to Galaxy's Edge as well (I am aware they are not doing FP's for the opening months...)

Hi. Does anyone have any experience with Disney moving their resort? Any idea when I should expect my room change (BWI to GF ... see above) to be updated in MDE? The fast passes that were promised were already added, but the resort change is not showing. I don’t want to move around any ADRs or fastpasses until the switch is official. Thanks!
It might not show up as such, because the amount you are paying has not changed. You are still paying the BWI rate.

Well, it's been awhile since we have stayed CL, but are planning to book a Feb 2020 trip to Yacht Club, Club Level. Can anyone point me to the information regarding being able to purchase extra FP's, or however that works? Also, I'm wondering if that will be applicable to Galaxy's Edge as well (I am aware they are not doing FP's for the opening months...)

Hi there. Here’s an explanation of the program: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893

And here’s a thread with planning/discussion strategy: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...purchase-program-planning-discussion.3657573/

To date, there has been nothing special reported as it relates to SWGE (and my ‘assumption’ is that it will remain as such until FPs are added to those attractions at some point down the line).

Happy to answer any questions.

Excited to hear your good report! We’ll be there for the first time next week! :)

I really did enjoy it! Nice atmosphere and the new rooms are very nice. Hope you have a great time. Would love to hear all about your stay after your trip :goodvibes.

Hi @mickeynut1 glad you had an enjoyable experience at YC! We have really enjoyed YC/BC over the years, I think it’s odd you never received your itineraries under your door, we like to save ours for scrap booking purposes also and YC is one I’ve never had to ask for them. :confused3

The little things though.......!

Poly is nice also, I was able to sneak a couple nights on to our upcoming Universal Disney Split, TPV CL!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a friend that just returned and claims not only did they have water bottles in the lounge they had them in the fridge!!!!!!!!!

Hi there :wave:

Thanks! Yes, we had a great time and thoroughly enjoyed the YC! I found it odd, too, about the itinerary as I thought that was normal practice, but guess that's something else that's hit or miss.......lol.

Poly is still (and I think always will be) my favorite, but I can see myself staying at YC again. Next on the list is BC CL, AKL CL, & CR CL :).

Sounds like an amazing trip you have coming up! Congrats on adding Poly TPV CL. Hope you have a great time!! :goodvibes

I’m slacking on the CL food updates for BWI. My apologies! BWI has completely ruined me for CL food. The staff are all lovely and helpful and the food is just amazing.

Tonight, we had pork belly with a jicama/apple slaw and swordfish with potatoes. The potatoes are more of a mash, but it’s not lumpy mashed potatoes. It’s something thinned out and lovely.

Saturday: shrimp cocktail (the shrimp were enormous) and a grilled steak with risotto.

Friday: sea bass from Flying Fish and a chicken curry over rice.

Thursday: I believe we had a grilled steak over a cauliflower silk and I can’t for the life of me remember the other dish, but it was really good.

I can’t believe we go home in two days. It’s been such a lovely trip. We’ve taken to staying at the Epcot resorts because we love the flexibility of going there in the evenings. The themes of BWI and YC/BC have never bowled me over because in that regard, Animal Kingdom is my favorite. However, my husband would be amazed at the food here, so my guess is the next time we take a big family trip, I’m booking BWI unless the boards here tell me something has gone awry.

Any questions while I’m here? Currently doing laundry because thunderstorms closed the pool. 😀
This report is making me want to switch so bad, but I don't know how my girls would feel about leaving SAB for the Clown.

Hi there. Here’s an explanation of the program: https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...nytime-bonus-fps-cl-fps.3538258/post-56320893

And here’s a thread with planning/discussion strategy: https://www.disboards.com/threads/t...purchase-program-planning-discussion.3657573/

To date, there has been nothing special reported as it relates to SWGE (and my ‘assumption’ is that it will remain as such until FPs are added to those attractions at some point down the line).

Thank you so much! :flower3:

Thx for all the info!

Rumor 8/11 AP preview.

Just got back Saturday night from my first YC CL stay. I think the YC is a beautiful resort and while my favorite still remains the Poly/MK area, I did enjoy my first YC stay. We only made the 5-7pm offerings once, but breakfast/snacks/desserts were pretty much the same as what's been posted here lately. The lounge was pretty full/busy a couple of mornings around 8-9am, but afternoon/evening times were kind of deserted with only a couple people here and there. Mousekeeping was great, with our room being made up daily by late morning/early afternoon and turn down every night (usually around 6-7pm). I wasn't sure how I would like not having carpet, but I found it to be very nice. One thing I did miss here vs Poly CL & BWI CL last year is having our FPs/ADRs printed for the following day and slid under our door. We didn't need a daily copy and I know I could have gone to the CL desk and asked for it to be printed, I just think it's a nice touch to come back every night to a printout of what you have the next day. All in all, we had a great time and I will definitely return to YC CL :).
So glad you enjoyed your YC CL stay!

Sorry you did not receive your daily itineraries. I remember returning to BC CL in Mar/April and being so excited that it was slipped under my door. Maybe its been phased out?

This report is making me want to switch so bad, but I don't know how my girls would feel about leaving SAB for the Clown.

I admit, the clown pool is no match for SAB. The lounge offerings really had the BC beat hands down. We did take advantage of the lounge nearly every night and only went to th pool three times, so for us, BWI made sense this trip.

So glad you enjoyed your YC CL stay!

Sorry you did not receive your daily itineraries. I remember returning to BC CL in Mar/April and being so excited that it was slipped under my door. Maybe its been phased out?

Thank you! Yes we had a great time :goodvibes.

I was excited last year at BWI CL & Poly CL to come back at night to find our printed itineraries under the door....lol. It's funny how the little things stand out ;).

We’ve had them printed for us every day here at BWI.

Maybe it was just an oversight at YC CL. Glad to hear it's still being done at other CLs :).

Anyone going to AKL soon that can give an update on the construction and refurbishment progress? TIA!

P.S., we did not get a daily itinerary printed at BWI in May. I'm sure it depends on staffing and occupancy levels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter