Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does anyone have a guess for when the WL club lounge construction will be complete? We are looking at an early March 2017 trip and my kids have their heart set on WL CL. Do you think the new lounge will be ready by then?

We weren't in the lounge that much for evening appetizers, but here is what I do remember....... the first night (Monday) they had Asian stuffed dumplings (which were pretty good), a tomato based soup (didn't try it or catch exactly what it was), assorted cheeses, flatbread crisps (plain and herbed), individually served small shrimp with capers, olives and veggies, along with peanut butter and jelly to make small "sliders" out of dinner rolls. The second evening they had chicken nuggets, a warm stuffed mushroom appetizer, small bites of seared tuna along with the crisps, cheeses, olives and veggies, and the PB&J. I didn't check out the soup the second evening, and we had a late lunch that day, so really didn't have much. I'm sure they probably had more each evening, but I wasn't paying close attention.

Breakfast offerings were pastries (different each morning), small muffins, bagels, croissants, bread for toasting, cut fresh fruit, hard-boiled eggs, some meats (didn't pay close attention here), cereal, oatmeal with toppings and orange juice. They did have apple juice boxes and chocolate milk in the cooler.

Unfortunately, I did not take any pictures - sorry.

I hope you have a great stay, just like we did (but ours was way too short!!! -- guess I'll have to book another stay!)

Thanks for the report! Sounds perfect for my family.

Can anyone help me?

I have never stayed CL and will be in a month from now. I have not received an email from an IPO. Although I do not have any room requests, I do want to make sure I get a daybed (although I do think all rooms have these) and would like to add in a celebration.

So, should I wait for another two weeks before I email the IPO or do it now?

Should I do online check in?

Can anyone help me?

I have never stayed CL and will be in a month from now. I have not received an email from an IPO. Although I do not have any room requests, I do want to make sure I get a daybed (although I do think all rooms have these) and would like to add in a celebration.

Send them an email and introduce yourself, give them your name confirmation number and date of check in. It is hit or miss whether they contact you first. Grand.Floridian.Itinerary.Planning@disneyworld.com

Can anyone help me?

I'm not sure why, but getting an email is hit or miss when staying CL. With that said, you might not hear from IPO, so I'd email them now. You are correct that all rooms at the GF have a daybed :).

Well so far I can say I'm pretty happy with the IPO thus far. This will be our first CL stay but we do DL or DW yearly. We won't be arriving until Dec 22nd at the BC then going to Poly CL NYE with a Disney cruise in the middle.

I've received an email from both requesting I fill out the planning forms probably two weeks ago. I JUST filled out the one for BC yesterday, scanned it in, email and received the automated acknowledgment. Since it was about 5pm here in Calif. I figured I wouldn't hear from Someone until Monday due to their posted hours. Nope, received (and missed) a call from IPO and also got a a personal email from them asking me to call. Couldn't get thru due to the hours. So this morning I once again got a personal email asking me to call since my window opens today.

I think that was every attentive and I was actually expecting NOTHING considering all the comments here. Let's hope this trend of great service will continue when we actually arrive! :yay:

I am staying CL at AKL and IPO got the main reservations for me that I wanted!

BOG Dec. 10 6:30. And candlelight Processional at Coral Reef 5:45 Dec. 11 (8:15) show

Anyone know the lineup of narrators also are club level the only ones getting booked right now?

Was essentially called a liar in December thread. I posted photo after I covered reservation number of the attachment from the IPO for the naysayers on that thread. Here is the photo alsoimage.jpg

BOG Dec. 10 6:30. And candlelight Processional at Coral Reef 5:45 Dec. 11 (8:15) show

Anyone know the lineup of narrators also are club level the only ones getting booked right now?

Was essentially called a liar in December thread. I posted photo after I covered reservation number of the attachment from the IPO for the naysayers on that thread. Here is the photo alsoView attachment 177380

Cool! Sorry I can't help with the narrators, but thanks for the heads up about CP booking through IPO!

I had been waiting to scout out our CP package for myself when they become available online. Then I saw your post and sent in my request to IPO today. Hoping for the Coral Reef on December 15. Perhaps some of your pixie dust will rub off on us! :wizard:

Well so far I can say I'm pretty happy with the IPO thus far. This will be our first CL stay but we do DL or DW yearly. We won't be arriving until Dec 22nd at the BC then going to Poly CL NYE with a Disney cruise in the middle.

I've received an email from both requesting I fill out the planning forms probably two weeks ago. I JUST filled out the one for BC yesterday, scanned it in, email and received the automated acknowledgment. Since it was about 5pm here in Calif. I figured I wouldn't hear from Someone until Monday due to their posted hours. Nope, received (and missed) a call from IPO and also got a a personal email from them asking me to call. Couldn't get thru due to the hours. So this morning I once again got a personal email asking me to call since my window opens today.

I think that was every attentive and I was actually expecting NOTHING considering all the comments here. Let's hope this trend of great service will continue when we actually arrive! :yay:

Glad IPO is on top of things and that they're being very diligent and helpful :goodvibes.

Email sent. :)

:thumbsup2

I can't help with the narrators, but wanted to say I'm glad IPO was able to get the ADRs you wanted :).
Cool! Sorry I can't help with the narrators, but thanks for the heads up about CP booking through IPO!

I had been waiting to scout out our CP package for myself when they become available online. Then I saw your post and sent in my request to IPO today. Hoping for the Coral Reef on December 15. Perhaps some of your pixie dust will rub off on us! :wizard:

Hope IPO is able to get the CP package you want pixiedust:.

Good luck with booking CP. I reached out to BC IPO today and they said that CP isn't available to book yet. :(. Hope you have better luck than me!

Quick question on Yacht Club Club Level- do all SV rooms have day beds or is that something I would need to request? Do I call the main reservation number to add this or should I contact the concierge line directly? No email received from CL folks and we are there in a week.

Sorry about BC IPO.

I emailed AKL IPO at 180 days and only made 2 requests. BOG for dinner on Dec. 10 and candlelight Proc. on Dec. 11 at Coral Reef.

I got an email from them June 23 with both confirmation numbers.

They did not show on my Disney Experience so I linked it and now they both show.

I'm not sure why I got mine so early. I didn't expect to hear from them until next month.

Pixie dust to you.

Quick question on Yacht Club Club Level- do all SV rooms have day beds or is that something I would need to request? Do I call the main reservation number to add this or should I contact the concierge line directly? No email received from CL folks and we are there in a week.

I always call IPO and give them my room requests (and it's worked pretty well in the past).

Our room in February did not have a day bed. You can call or email IPO to request a day bed. I always email unless I need to give them a CC number. Yacht.Beach.Club.Itinerary.Planning@disneyworld.com

I always call IPO and give them my room requests (and it's worked pretty well in the past).
Have both emailed and called the BWI IPO and had quick responses with both. My BC/YC CL experiences were both "eh"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter