Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Good morning everyone! :wave:

Since these are now becoming a thing, here is the “corporate disboarding” photo from the Chronos Lounge this morning. :cool1:

View attachment 427096

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Do they serve eggs every morning or just some mornings? I’m more of a savory breakfast eater than sweet. TIA. Beautiful view!

Last edited:
Good morning everyone! :wave:

Since these are now becoming a thing, here is the “corporate disboarding” photo from the Chronos Lounge this morning. :cool1:

View attachment 427096

Have a wonderful day everyone!

What a view 😍

I heard that there is a list somewhere showing the nightly apps for Chronos Lounge, similar to how AKL CL has, is there any way you can ask/post of picture of that??

Do they serve eggs every morning or just some mornings? I’m more of a savory breakfast eater than sweet. TIA. Beautiful view!

We were told every mornings, and so far this is true!

What a view 😍

I heard that there is a list somewhere showing the nightly apps for Chronos Lounge, similar to how AKL CL has, is there any way you can ask/post of picture of that??

No posted list. DW read a lot of trip reports on FB, looks like they change but not that much compared to the other CLs. Will certainly report about this!

Hope you're having a great time :).

We sure are, thank you! Staying here for two weeks, and already have the feeling that the view will never gets old. :thumbsup2

Does any one have any experience with changing resorts but still accessing the AKL Club level for the day you check out?
Our last night we are switching to AK Kidani but we have been told we will still be able to go to the Club lounge that whole day. Once we check into the other room, will our bands still work on the elevator?

Does any one have any experience with changing resorts but still accessing the AKL Club level for the day you check out?
Our last night we are switching to AK Kidani but we have been told we will still be able to go to the Club lounge that whole day. Once we check into the other room, will our bands still work on the elevator?

Sometimes Disney IT mixes things up, especially after you check-in at the new location. If this happens, no worries, you can always call the AKL concierge so that they will allow you up, and they can manually add the lounge privilege to your MagicBand.

Sometimes Disney IT mixes things up, especially after you check-in at the new location. If this happens, no worries, you can always call the AKL concierge so that they will allow you up, and they can manually add the lounge privilege to your MagicBand.

I was just going to ask this same question! We are staying AKL CL Dec 21 - 26 and then we switch to a pool view room at AKL from the 26th - 29th. Will we be able to access the lounge the entire day of the 26th? Even for evening offerings and desserts/cordials? Thanks!

Tinkerbelle_325 From what I have been told you can access Club up until midnight on the day of check out. So yes, you should be able to use Club all day that day.
Thank you for that. I have been wondering how it would work!

I was just going to ask this same question! We are staying AKL CL Dec 21 - 26 and then we switch to a pool view room at AKL from the 26th - 29th. Will we be able to access the lounge the entire day of the 26th? Even for evening offerings and desserts/cordials? Thanks!

Hi @TinkerBelle_325, that is going to be a lovely trip at the AKL! You will sure be able to use the lounge until midnight on the day you will move rooms. Just let the Concierge know of what you are doing, they might be able to help you with transferring your luggage and they will make sure you will not miss a single offering on the AKL lounge.

I have another AKL Club Level question. Since it is the only Club Level available to DVC owners, do DVC members find they get treated differently than cash paying Club Level guests? It seems some times that DCV'ers get treated like second class citizens compared to AP or other guests.

I have another AKL Club Level question. Since it is the only Club Level available to DVC owners, do DVC members find they get treated differently than cash paying Club Level guests? It seems some times that DCV'ers get treated like second class citizens compared to AP or other guests.

We're not DVC members, but I don't see how/why the CL staff would make a difference between a DVCs and regular guests.

Note that some people have reported that the AKL CL staff was sometimes slow to take requests, rude with some guests, ignoring them, not turning the tables quickly… we stayed there 2 weeks in 2017 (enough to see many the staff rotate several times, at the point one cast member thought we were already back on another vacation) and we've had a wonderful time.

Most of the CMs are smiling and many have a “legacy award” (the blue name tag), meaning that their level of service is far and above, to the level it would have make Walt Disney proud. Food is excellent and the layout of the lounge is so relaxing!

Only complain is that you need to ask for the beers and it can takes some time, like between 20 seconds and a few minutes. However this is vacation time, absolutely not a deal breaker for us. :cool2:

We’ve stayed there as DVC members a number of times and have never felt that we were treated any differently.

Well it has happened. I swore I would never stay anywhere else other than the Boardwalk. With our recent trip and the changes going on at the Innkeepers with managers moving some of our favorite CMs downstairs to the main desk and out of the lounge, the overcrowded lounge during the services, and just the overall feel this year we have booked a split stay next fall. We are going to try the Atrium Club at the Contemporary for our MK and AK days then back to Boardwalk for Food & Wine. I have stayed at the Contemporary on a girls trip. DH has only been in the Contemporary for dinners so he is excited to try something different too since it will just be the two of us next year. DD is vacationing with her future in laws next year so has to skip Disney. Hopefully it will work out well.

Well it has happened. I swore I would never stay anywhere else other than the Boardwalk. With our recent trip and the changes going on at the Innkeepers with managers moving some of our favorite CMs downstairs to the main desk and out of the lounge, the overcrowded lounge during the services, and just the overall feel this year we have booked a split stay next fall. We are going to try the Atrium Club at the Contemporary for our MK and AK days then back to Boardwalk for Food & Wine. I have stayed at the Contemporary on a girls trip. DH has only been in the Contemporary for dinners so he is excited to try something different too since it will just be the two of us next year. DD is vacationing with her future in laws next year so has to skip Disney. Hopefully it will work out well.

CR Atrium seems so lovely. Can't say I love this hotel much, though I do enjoy to spend one night sometimes (not DW), and this is definitely on my list. If you're looking for CM interaction, feedback on this boards indicates you found the good place!

What is happening to my beloved Boardwalk? Sent you a PM

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter