Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I cannot help with the roll-in shower room location but I have seen a few videos on youtube from folks staying in Martinique. It looks to me that the rooms were painted a bright light blue/grayish (hard to tell for sure on video). The beds are now the raised platform with room for storage underneath. Carpet is replaced with solid surface flooring. The chairs and bench seats have a lighter upholstery color. New light colored curtains with a tropical motif. Mini-fridges are now replaced with the glass doored beverage coolers. The bathroom has a generic white shower curtain which is quite.....blah, wondering if they are temporary while patterned curtains are on order or if they are permanent??
TY so much. I can not seem to find any videos. Just the Little Mermaid themed rooms but will continue to look.
Is all of Martinique finished?

TY so much. I can not seem to find any videos. Just the Little Mermaid themed rooms but will continue to look.
Is all of Martinique finished?

There is a video posted on YT from a poster named The Murg Boyz. Just forward the video to his room tour and you can see the room quite well.

Martinique is finished. They have been working on Jamaica but unsure if it is complete yet.

Don't you have to get off at CBR though? So that could be a negative, because you have to get off and get back in line.
You do have to get off at CBR and then transfer to the line for either Hollywood Studios or Epcot. The length of line at the CBR main station depends on the time of the day.

There is a video posted on YT from a poster named The Murg Boyz. Just forward the video to his room tour and you can see the room quite well.

Martinique is finished. They have been working on Jamaica but unsure if it is complete yet.

After watching the video, the rooms look kinda plain! I am happy to see that carpet gone though

After watching the video, the rooms look kinda plain! I am happy to see that carpet gone though

I agree it looks kinda plain but I am happy to see that the room looks brighter!! The hard floors and the raised beds are a welcome change as well. I love being able to store luggage and shoes under the bed. It keeps the room from feeling so cramped with "stuff."

I agree it looks kinda plain but I am happy to see that the room looks brighter!! The hard floors and the raised beds are a welcome change as well. I love being able to store luggage and shoes under the bed. It keeps the room from feeling so cramped with "stuff."
They're using the same curtains as in the Under the Sea rooms, right? I do wish they'd do a shower curtain in that print, as well. Might help it feel less plain. SO glad to see the carpet replaced and the walls brightened!

They're using the same curtains as in the Under the Sea rooms, right? I do wish they'd do a shower curtain in that print, as well. Might help it feel less plain. SO glad to see the carpet replaced and the walls brightened!
I would prefer to have seen them get rid of the shower curtains completely and go with the nice glass doors from the other refurbs elsewhere. But agree with you, if you are going to use a curtain, give it a bit of colour!

It looks like the same curtains in the videos. The plain white shower curtain just looks so.....temporary. It really needs a print to give the bathroom some personality.

Yay! I just want to share my excitement that I booked my trip for June 2024!
I was going to wait to see if a summer discount became available before booking (probably in the winter...), but I decided to secure a standard room now and add a discount later if it becomes available. If it doesn't, we could end up downgrading to Pop, but there actually isn't much of a price difference between Pop preferred and Caribbean Beach standard ($252/night Pop preferred, vs. $296/night Caribbean Beach standard). We want to be near the Skyliner, and that means preferred for Pop, but standard for CBR.

I haven't spent much time at all at CBR and would love some recommendations on things to do at the resort! Our two kids will be 14 & 12 next year.

QUESTION…

Those who have arrived mid morning and your room is not ready, have you left your bags with the front desk/bell services?

Any problems with that?

Thanks!!!🌺

QUESTION…

Those who have arrived mid morning and your room is not ready, have you left your bags with the front desk/bell services?

Any problems with that?

Thanks!!!🌺
I've done that at CSR and FW, but not at CBR. It was no problem at all. Sometimes there was a bit of a wait to drop off the luggage, but it's not a big deal.

I have a reservation for a Standard View - 5th Sleeper and I reached out via MDE chat to put in a room request for Trinidad. When I asked for it, the CM came back and said that for my category the only sections are Aruba and Jamaica. So I followed up by asking, "what category do I need to book in order to request Trinidad?" She was gone for 7 minutes before coming back and telling me that "I am not able to see specific room types for this section." and telling me to call to change my booking. I'm guessing they removed Pirate rooms from the system but haven't actually replaced them yet? Or was my CM just very confused? Am I the confused one? o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter