Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I can't say it was faster. But less stressful. MK opened at 9. We stopped at Joffrey's at the Skyliner station and got coffee. Rode the Skyliner over to HS. Got in the bus line for MK, waited about 10 minutes.

Now if I could just eliminate the park bag, that would speed up our entering MK! (But we have to have the autograph book, markers, sunglass cases..... ) 🤷‍♀️
Does this Joffrey's location offer food/pastries or just coffee?

I think they were just saying that Jamaica 45 is closer to the bridge over to Old Port Royale--not that Jamaica 45 is closer to the Skyliner than Barbados 32. I'm also trying to decide which building to request and didn't think about Barbados 32. Does Barbados have king rooms? I wasn't sure if they were all pirate beds, which we do NOT want.
Use this link:
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-caribbean-beach-resort?You can use the filters on the left to narrow your results. It will highlight the buildings that meet your criteria. Then, click on one of the highlighted buildings and it will show you room locations and views.

Yes there are. But for some reason when you look at CBR photos the 5 person room always comes up.
When I tried to book a standard for 2 and all that was available was water view 5th sleeper. I checked about every other day to see if one came available and it never did.

Hmmm wonder if CBR will be open. I think it would be one of the moderates to open since its attached to Riviera which will be wide open with restaurants and such.

Hmmm wonder if CBR will be open. I think it would be one of the moderates to open since its attached to Riviera which will be wide open with restaurants and such.

When I called to modify a couple of reservations, I specifically asked if CBR would be opening. I was told only DVC initially and then they would possibly open up additional resorts as they see how things progress.

If the Sky Liner goes above your building - can you hear the noise of it going by ?

Also - the walkway from Aruba, over the water to the food court and main builing - is it lit up at night ?

When I called to modify a couple of reservations, I specifically asked if CBR would be opening. I was told only DVC initially and then they would possibly open up additional resorts as they see how things progress.
Just saying hi...no CBR for us this year,,kid chose AKL for his graduation trip in August..hope you are well

I can't seem to find a recent post about rollaways at CBR. Some say yes, some say no, some say FCFS. All are outdated. My DDs refuse to share a bed anymore and the 5th sleeper seems too small. I'm hoping to get a regular 2Q room and a rollaway if they have them. The extra drawer space would be nice too.

No, there are no rollaways available. If you don't book a 5th sleeper, I would suggest shipping/bringing an air mattress. It has saved many a fight for us.

I was just watching Pete at the Contemporary saying the refillable mugs will be available. They will only be filled by a CM
I want to know will they be available throughout CBR in the different areas? Anyone heard any information?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter