Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I'll won't be getting to CBR until after the internal buses stop running (after midnight). I'll be taking DME, what options are available for me to get to my room (Pirate Room)?
They will take you in a van. Walking isn't an option even if you wanted

Anybody who purchased items from the Garden Grocer have issues with delivery due to construction?

As of now, I'm only ordering yogurt and some fruit but wonder if there have been problems.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Anybody who purchased items from the Garden Grocer have issues with delivery due to construction?

As of now, I'm only ordering yogurt and some fruit but wonder if there have been problems.

Thank you.
I can't think of any reason why GG deliveries would not happen as usual.

I can't think of any reason why GG deliveries would not happen as usual.

My concern is the congestion at and around the Custom House. Isn't the road torn up in that area? I could have misread a posting upthread but I thought that's what I understood.

My concern is the congestion at and around the Custom House. Isn't the road torn up in that area? I could have misread a posting upthread but I thought that's what I understood.

It has not affected GG or any other deliveries.

No worries-Custom House is still easily accessible by DME,GG,etc.

It is not possible to walk to Custom House from the Islands,but the buses can still "circle" the resort as usual,etc.:)

Here is an update from Theme Park Brothers (I didn't make this video) it was on YouTube, I saw where some were asking about Coke Freestyle machine locations he has a map in there with locations. He was there in May and then again just recently and wanted to share updates.

Thanks for posting this video! Looking forward to the next installments until (for me) October.

We will be arriving at CBR in 8 days! So excited! This will be our first stay at this resort. When arriving on the buses, how will we know which village we are at? Will there be an announcement on the bus? TIA

We will be arriving at CBR in 8 days! So excited! This will be our first stay at this resort. When arriving on the buses, how will we know which village we are at? Will there be an announcement on the bus? TIA
There is a recording but you couldn't hear it. 1 driver announced. We learned watch the labels on the stops

You'll "learn" the stops fairly quickly.

If you can't hear the recording and are not sure which stop you are at,just ask the other Bus Guests-someone will know.

This is the "order" when returning from the Parks:
Jamaica/Aruba/Construction Zone-no stop here/Martinique/Old Port Royale/Trinidad North/Trinidad South.:)

There is a recording but you couldn't hear it. 1 driver announced. We learned watch the labels on the stops

If you can't hear the recording and are not sure which stop you are at,just ask the other Bus Guests-someone will know.

Jamaica/Aruba/Construction Zone-no stop here/Martinique/Old Port Royale/Trinidad North/Trinidad South.:)[/
UOTE]

Thank you!

We will be staying at the CBR in early December. We have a pirate - water view room booked. I will be using a scooter. What would be the best building to request with the scooter? Should I let them know I am traveling with a scooter and would I need a ground floor room? We will have our own car.

Also, are there freestyle soda machines near the pirate rooms? And how far would the nearest coffee using the refillable mugs be to this type of room? Also I really like the Peak iced tea...does the freestyle machine have iced tea and if not does the CBR have available iced tea for the refillable mugs and where would these machines be?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey howdy hey! I've gone through all of the recent posts and have updated all of the informational pages to include links to pictures, video, maps, etc. Thanks to everyone who has posted!

For those of you who are new to the thread, please go through the first two pages of the thread carefully. There are notations made in many of the posts which provide answers to many of your questions. As I said above, there are links to almost everything that has been posted. All you need to do is click on the highlighted words and you'll be taken to those posts.

As with all things Disney, things can change/turn on a dime but I'm working diligently to keep everything updated as the information rolls in.

Last edited:

Jamaica/Aruba/Construction Zone-no stop here/Martinique/Old Port Royale/Trinidad North/Trinidad South.:)
Not necessarily. We just returned yesterday after a 15 day trip and many times the bus went in the opposite direction.

We will be staying at the CBR in early December. We have a pirate - water view room booked.
And how far would the nearest coffee using the refillable mugs be to this type of room?

Thanks!

I have great news!:)

Mickey is currently building a "quick service walk-up" food location at Trinidad South(Pirates) and it will be open by your December trip.

It is being built by the Pool in TS.

I don't know if it will have Mug Refills available,but I'm "guessing" it will.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter