Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

I think mine was around $10....I mailed mine to the UK though so I put a ton of postage on it...4 years ago it cost $5 to mail it from Orlando to HOuston

Apparently my wife saw them (but didn't mention them to me....) and said they are around $17. Not sure if that included postage, but at that price, I would think it would.

Apparently my wife saw them (but didn't mention them to me....) and said they are around $17. Not sure if that included postage, but at that price, I would think it would.
I want to say that's about right for the price, but it definitely does not include postage.

I have spent over an hour reading this thread. Awesome info!
1. We have a pirate room reserved for the end of April. Curious which areas have the pirate rooms. Which area would be a good one to request? We have one family member having foot surgery who will be walking in a boot and we want to be in a central location to eliminate any extra walking (the parks will be insane enough!).
2. Did not realize there would be major construction going on. Which area should we request to not be close enough to hear it? Same person will need naps mid-day.
3. Do all rooms have refrigerators, or do we need to request one?

Thanks in advance. I apologize if these questions have already been answered. My lunch break is over :)

1. We have a pirate room reserved for the end of April. Curious which areas have the pirate rooms. Which area would be a good one to request? We have one family member having foot surgery who will be walking in a boot and we want to be in a central location to eliminate any extra walking (the parks will be insane enough!).
2. Did not realize there would be major construction going on. Which area should we request to not be close enough to hear it? Same person will need naps mid-day.

Thanks in advance. I apologize if these questions have already been answered. My lunch break is over :)
Pirate rooms are only in Trinidad South - as far as you can get from the food court and main pool. They are currently doing construction at Trinidad South to add a snack bar, but I don't know more details than that. There is a bus for the resort that continuously circles to each area so you can take the bus from Trinidad South to the main pool/Old Port Royale food court.

1. As @IrishNYC stated, all the Pirate Themed Rooms are located in Trinidad South. Trinidad South is the furthest Village from OPR and the Main Feature pool. The furthest point of Trinidad South to OPR is about 10-11 minute walk at a very leisurely pace. To be closer to OPR I would request buildings 34 or 35. Both of those are about 7-8 minutes. Every Village has its own bus stop and leisure pool so you will be close to one of those no matter what. And as @IrishNYC also stated, there is an internal bus that does a constant loop if you don't want to walk to OPR and the Main Feature Pool.

2. Being in Trinidad South you will be the furthest are away from the major construction, so you're good there.

3. Yes, WDW resort room has a fridge.

And when
1. As @IrishNYC stated, all the Pirate Themed Rooms are located in Trinidad South. Trinidad South is the furthest Village from OPR and the Main Feature pool. The furthest point of Trinidad South to OPR is about 10-11 minute walk at a very leisurely pace. To be closer to OPR I would request buildings 34 or 35. Both of those are about 7-8 minutes. Every Village has its own bus stop and leisure pool so you will be close to one of those no matter what. And as @IrishNYC also stated, there is an internal bus that does a constant loop if you don't want to walk to OPR and the Main Feature Pool.

2. Being in Trinidad South you will be the furthest are away from the major construction, so you're good there.

3. Yes, WDW resort room has a fridge.

And Trinidad South is the final bus stop on the theme park buses. So, it can be good or bad depending on how busy the resort is.

Not always. It depends on which entrance the driver decides to come in. If they use the back/side entrance, then yes it is the last stop. If they use the front/main entrance, then it is the 4th stop.

You're probably right. I was just going off of what I noticed when we stayed there in January. I noticed for Disney Springs buses, T.S. was about the fourth stop.

We are staying at our favorite resort, CBR in December. I was going to order from Garden Grocery but noticed in the pictures that they sell cases of water. Do they also sell 12 packs of soda? Does anyone have the price? Since that's really all we would order I probably won't have them deliver and just buy from the store in CBR. Thanks

We are staying at our favorite resort, CBR in December. I was going to order from Garden Grocery but noticed in the pictures that they sell cases of water. Do they also sell 12 packs of soda? Does anyone have the price? Since that's really all we would order I probably won't have them deliver and just buy from the store in CBR. Thanks

I don't know about 12 packs of soda but the cases of water are $6.99 for twenty-four 12oz bottles of Dasani.

It's almost time for our CBR adventure! I have been re-reading posts so that I can make sure that I have a room request game plan. Just checking on timing - would you suggest calling in to make those requests 7 days ahead of time? I am getting SUPER excited!!!

And when

And Trinidad South is the final bus stop on the theme park buses. So, it can be good or bad depending on how busy the resort is.

We just changed our resort to AS Movies - got it for a LOT less $$$! Never stayed at a value before, so I am a little nervous - but we typically don't spend any time at the resort (other than to sleep/shower), so I guess it really shouldn't matter. Thank you all for the info, though.. We'll use the money saved to eat at some extra special places :)

We arrived yesterday and were initially assigned a room in Barbados 21 (I think) on the first floor. I responded with polite disappointment since none of my requests were honored (I was hoping for Jamaica 45 or Aruba 21, second floor). To my delight the Cast Member "found" a second floor corner room in Jamaica 45. The location is absolutely amazing!!! So far, our stay has been wonderful. Oh, and no construction anywhere to be seen (so far, anyway!). I can see why people love CBR so much...it really is lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter