Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Loudest washing machine on the planet is in room 2041. Sounds like it’s going to take off on a Mission to Mars trip 🤣
Please report it.

There used to be a maintenance button on the phone, but I think that's gone. You can mention it at the front desk. If you don't want to deal with maintenance in your room during your trip, tell them on the day you check out. That way maybe they will swap it out before the next guest checks in.

Anyone know the pool hours for the pool with the slide? We arrive Saturday afternoon and the kids would love to swim!

Anyone know the pool hours for the pool with the slide? We arrive Saturday afternoon and the kids would love to swim!
Normally 10a to 11p. Sometimes it will be closed later if there are lots of people still there (never saw this though).

A major benefit to staying at Boardwalk is walking (or boating) to HS and Epcot.

Immediately edited to add- Obviously everyone was thinking the same thing. Don't touch those car keys!

I just couldn't tell from the map if you could walk there as there's a big road that you have to cross.

Staying at BW next week for the first time. Should I plan to walk or drive to HS?
Just wanted to add to the above recommendations to walk or boat (which I fully agree with!) that when riding the Skyliner between DHS and CBR it appears to us that some cars are parked almost as far from the park entrance as the walking distance from BWV to DHS. So that's another reason not to drive!

PS If the weather is hot and steamy, walk across the BW Resort lobby from the Inn to the Villas side, go down to the ground floor and follow the signs towards room 1136. That will take you in air conditioning all the way to the exit door that opens directly onto the walkway to DHS, and you'll be halfway there!

I noticed the resort bar has outdoor seating. If the bar has not yet opened, are you still able to bring coffee or food out there and sit down? Or is it closed until bar opens?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter