Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

.....kind of disappointed with Mousekeeping.....they never showed up on Monday to clean the room and make the beds....

.....kind of disappointed with Mousekeeping.....they never showed up on Monday to clean the room and make the beds....

They really need to fix that. Our last stays at GF they missed 2 out of 8 days, at AKL 1 out of 3 days, and WL 1 out of 4 days.

They really need to fix that. Our last stays at GF they missed 2 out of 8 days, at AKL 1 out of 3 days, and WL 1 out of 4 days.

Especially when they are compensating guest to skip housekeeping. I wonder if that is adding confusion where some rooms are not getting the service.

Just checked in, and the hotel seems lovely! Just a question-is it unusual for a balcony/patio to have no patio furniture? We chose BWI over BC in large part because we'd be much more certain to get a place to sit outside in early mornings/late evenings, and having no chairs puts a crimp in that plan!

Just checked in, and the hotel seems lovely! Just a question-is it unusual for a balcony/patio to have no patio furniture? We chose BWI over BC in large part because we'd be much more certain to get a place to sit outside in early mornings/late evenings, and having no chairs puts a crimp in that plan!

We've never had a balcony without table and chairs. Very unusual.

We've never had a balcony without table and chairs. Very unusual.

I would definitely make that fact known to the front desk. Go to the desk rather than call. Perhaps they were removed for repair and someone dropped the ball on replacements.

Especially when they are compensating guest to skip housekeeping. I wonder if that is adding confusion where some rooms are not getting the service.

Have they been running that skip housekeeping promotion at the Deluxe resorts? I have only heard of it at Values and Mods.

Have they been running that skip housekeeping promotion at the Deluxe resorts? I have only heard of it at Values and Mods.
I did read in another thread that is was all resorts, but I’m really not sure. I will be there Thursday and check back in and let you know if we are given the option.

Anyone been in room 3003 lately? If so, did you notice if there were USB ports on the nightstands? Trying to figure out if my whole family missed them the entire week or if they just aren't there.

Anyone been in room 3003 lately? If so, did you notice if there were USB ports on the nightstands? Trying to figure out if my whole family missed them the entire week or if they just aren't there.

We were in a studio down at that end of the hall and didn't have the USB ports in the nightstands. I remember reading somewhere that a few of the rooms way down at end didn't get them, and no one was sure why.

We were in a studio down at that end of the hall and didn't have the USB ports in the nightstands. I remember reading somewhere that a few of the rooms way down at end didn't get them, and no one was sure why.

Super strange and inconvenient! Thanks for reassuring that we aren't crazy, at least in regards to this :p

Remodeling?

This was how it was described:

Due to regular maintenance, the Speedway gas station near Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas will be temporarily closed beginning at 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, November 5.

It is anticipated this project will take two weeks to complete. During this temporary closure, the other on-property gas stations at the Car Care Center near Magic Kingdom Park and across from Disney Springs will be available.

When Speedway does remodeling, it usually takes more than a couple of weeks. Regular maintenance (refresh, clean-up) makes more sense at this time of the year. They don't want to miss the holiday traffic. That's my 2 cents.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter