Disney's BOARDWALK INN Information & Questions

Speaking of QS, can non-BC guests eat at Hurricane Hannas? I recall the kids meals coming in pails and it seems like a convenient option for QS.

Any updates on the food offerings at the Inn Keepers Club? We will be doing a split stay with the GF and are wondering if they have tea sandwiches now at noon time like some of the other resorts.

Any updates on the food offerings at the Inn Keepers Club? We will be doing a split stay with the GF and are wondering if they have tea sandwiches now at noon time like some of the other resorts.

I believe they all have little sandwiches at all the club level. Just my view

Amazing thread with so much valuable info! Thanks everyone! Dh, DS10, DD9 and i live about 30 miles from Disneyland but we will be making our first WDW trip staying at BWV 6/6-10/2016

Would love to be on the Bulletin!

Please add us to the list! November 2016! Boardwalk here we come! Very excited! We have never stayed
here!!!!:teleport:

Kook please add s to two different times to the BWI first time is this September Then again late Nover to the first of of dec

For the first time in a while, after many long weekend trips, we're finally going to do a long stay in October. We are staying a week in BWV, preceeded by three days either at CBR or Port Orleans Riverside to save points. Usually we cruise in the fall, but since we're doing the member cruise, it gave us the opportunity to surge more time at F&W. Hopefully with that much time, my wife won't rush me around the parks as much :rolleyes1

Reading again about the closures at the BWI. I know all the work will be during the day so I'm not that worried about the noise so much. My worry is do you think they will have tarps up in front of the CL balconies? Pretty sure I saw on the boards a few months ago that they were painting the front of the hotel so maybe it will be just inside work? Anyone have any ideas, we will be there Feb.26- March 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter