Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Hi all! Did I read on this thread that the refillable mug station at All Star Sports is open 24hrs?

Thank you!!
You're welcome.

Just a note-it can be hit and miss as to whether coffee is available overnight.

If none is available,they usually "restock" the coffee urns between 5:30 AM and 6:00 AM.

Hi everyone! At this hotel, what's the status of requesting a rollaway bed? Is this an option? My friends may just bring a blow-up mattress, but I wondered about requesting a rollaway. TIA!

We are here now and I have not been impressed with the buses so far. We’ve had a long wait every time we’ve needed one. They have also been sharing with the other All Star resorts quite a bit. We did not have this issue at all last July.

We are here now and I have not been impressed with the buses so far. We’ve had a long wait every time we’ve needed one. They have also been sharing with the other All Star resorts quite a bit. We did not have this issue at all last July.

really? we are staying in August. I've stayed at other all stars and don't remember having to share. we are driving down tho so if the buses become annoying guess we will use the car.

really? we are staying in August. I've stayed at other all stars and don't remember having to share. we are driving down tho so if the buses become annoying guess we will use the car.
We are sharing again this morning. It’s going to put us late for our adr. 😬

We are sharing again this morning. It’s going to put us late for our adr. 😬
What time was it?

It is VERY unusual for the All-Star Resort to share at Park Open(although I have seen it happen).

Sharing usually doesn't start until"Late" AM after the "bulk" of Guests have been delivered to the Parks.

Hi everyone! At this hotel, what's the status of requesting a rollaway bed? Is this an option? My friends may just bring a blow-up mattress, but I wondered about requesting a rollaway. TIA!

There are none available. Your best bet is an air mattress.

Reactions: CJK
Hi all, last minute adventure arriving at all star sports on Tuesday the 25th. I arrive at 6AM after a red-eye flight. Since I won’t have access to a room, is there a good place where I can take a nap? I can sleep almost anywhere so the floor is fine, but I’d like to be discreet if possible. I haven’t been to this resort before.

Hi all, last minute adventure arriving at all star sports on Tuesday the 25th. I arrive at 6AM after a red-eye flight. Since I won’t have access to a room, is there a good place where I can take a nap? I can sleep almost anywhere so the floor is fine, but I’d like to be discreet if possible. I haven’t been to this resort before.
Our room was available before 8:00 am on Monday, June 10. I would put in a request to check in early.

What time was it?

It is VERY unusual for the All-Star Resort to share at Park Open(although I have seen it happen).

Sharing usually doesn't start until"Late" AM after the "bulk" of Guests have been delivered to the Parks.
It was around 6:50 am going to mk. We also shared the day before going to Hollywood studios around 8:30 am.

We stayed here last year and never shared. We shared a ton on this trip. We also had extremely long waits every time we needed a bus. I don’t know if we had bad luck and were always walking up right after a bus had just left or if they were just taking a really long time this year.

It was around 6:50 am going to mk. We also shared the day before going to Hollywood studios around 8:30 am.
Wow-that is very unusual to share that early.

Was there any room left for Movies Guests on the 8:30 AM Bus?

We are headed for Sports in 3 weeks-I will try to ask Management why they are now sharing at Park Open if that is still the trend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter