Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Wow-that is very unusual to share that early.

Was there any room left for Movies Guests on the 8:30 AM Bus?

We are headed for Sports in 3 weeks-I will try to ask Management why they are now sharing at Park Open if that is still the trend.
I honestly don’t remember. I think they all had to stand.

We didn’t share a bus every time coming to/from the parks, but it was most of the time. We ended up using an Uber on Wednesday and didn’t go to a park Thursday morning. When I stayed last year, I don’t think we ever shared so I don’t know if it’s something new or if there was a reason for it this week. It would definitely wake me think twice about staying at one of the other all star resorts because they ended up standing a lot.

That is very odd that the bus was shared early in the morning.....
Could it be because it was very early? Last Tuesday we were on the mk bus right at 7:00 or possibly earlier. We were trying to be at mk by 7:30. By the time we got to Music and waited to load 2 scooters, it was close to 7:20 or so before we pulled out of the Music lot. I don’t remember if we went to Movues to because by that point I was watching the time.

In past years we have purchased a cheap coffee maker to bring in the room. Just double checking that there still aren’t any in the rooms provided before we purchase another one for our upcoming trip.

In past years we have purchased a cheap coffee maker to bring in the room. Just double checking that there still aren’t any in the rooms provided before we purchase another one for our upcoming trip.

None at Sports yet.

They will be coming in the future.

:jumping1:SUPER EXCITED! :jumping1: I just reserved my room at All-Star Sports for December 30 - Jan 3, 2020! I have never stayed at a value before just three of the moderates. This trip will be just my son and I as we tag along with my daughter's high school band trip. So, it is the perfect chance for us to save some money and go with a hotel with a sports theme that my son will love! :love:And I get to see all the Christmas decorations too! It will be CRAZY busy. :eek::faint: Not looking forward to the massive crowds :crowded:but at least I will be at Disney!:earboy2:

I’m not sure where you would put a air mattress. The room is not very big.

We used an air mattress for our teen son last year. We put the table in the closet area so then the air mattress went up against the wall that the tv is on. Fit great and was not in our way at all. We never use the table except as a crap catcher, so don't miss it.

Wonderful thanks! Looks like there are some new things since last year. 😃

You're welcome.

We are going down tomorrow and are looking forward to walking over to Music for "Food Truck Night on Broadway" Monday. :)

Sounds like a lot of fun.

And since The 15s usually stay in Broadway it could REALLY be fun!lol:)

Good Morning everyone. We had originally booked Wilderness Lodge for October 6-13 and I ran the numbers on how much I would save staying at Sports instead and had my agent switch us. So now we are coming back to what I consider my home resort! I have stayed at Sports many times over the years and have enjoyed each and every stay. It was my very first on site Disney stay and the resort I took my daughter to on her very first trip. We have so many very special memories at All Star Sports.

Good Morning everyone. We had originally booked Wilderness Lodge for October 6-13 and I ran the numbers on how much I would save staying at Sports instead and had my agent switch us. So now we are coming back to what I consider my home resort! I have stayed at Sports many times over the years and have enjoyed each and every stay. It was my very first on site Disney stay and the resort I took my daughter to on her very first trip. We have so many very special memories at All Star Sports.
I totally understand having that soft spot for All Star Sports. For me, the first trip I stayed there was the trip where I truly fell in love with Disney World. I'm thrilled to be staying there again this upcoming trip just 10 years and a few stays later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!