Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

we are arriving tuesday oct 15. preferred room. are the rooms at sports refurbished? I'm actually hoping they aren't.. we like a table to stay a table. and stayed at pop this last july and the laminate floors gets really dirty. but I hear reports that the refurbishments have been taking place at sports. and I guess youdon't get coffee if your room isn't refurbished?

we are arriving tuesday oct 15. preferred room. are the rooms at sports refurbished? I'm actually hoping they aren't.. we like a table to stay a table. and stayed at pop this last july and the laminate floors gets really dirty. but I hear reports that the refurbishments have been taking place at sports. and I guess youdon't get coffee if your room isn't refurbished?
As far as I know, renovations have not started at sports. You’re right that you won’t get coffee if you have an old room.

What does the resort do for Christmas? Leaving in 30 days!!
Last year,for the first time,they had "Flurry On The Field"!

No info yet as to if it will return.

A new Christmas celebration with gridiron spirit is taking place on the football field at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Hotel. Flurry on the Field is a fun new way to celebrate Christmas. Enjoy festive holiday music while you sip complimentary hot cocoa on the field with your friends and family. You’ll also get to experience the very rare Florida snow flurry as (artificial) snow drifts down setting the mood perfectly!

If anyone is there currently and could report on Halloween activities at the resort that would be super helpful for planning. TIA!

Hi!
two questions
1. How do I request connecting rooms
And
2. Is there full size shampoo/conditioner in the shower?
Thanks!

Hi!
two questions
1. How do I request connecting rooms

Call the Main Reservations line and provide the CM with the 2 confirmation numbers. Ask them to link them in the system as "traveling with". Then ask the CM to note a single request on each reservation of "connecting room with xxxxxx", with xxxxx being the other rooms confirmation number. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

I will be staying here Dec 9-11 next month for a couple months and booked Standard as that was all that was left for the room discount. I want to do my online check in but since I am going solo I would like to request a room as close as possible to food court/busses, I know it's not guaranteed. I looked at the map but it doesn't show which area is which, I know POPs like the back of my hand.

Also does Sports have the shampoo/conditioner/bodywash in the showers?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter