Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Thinking about a stay at music in april it seems to be a good deal with the 30% off. This post has really helped me like music.we stayed at pop last time

We are booked for the beginning of August at ASMu. I have 15 year old boy/girl twins who can't share a bed (dd is a "busy sleeper".) We're bringing a single air mattress for ds. I know it will be tight but do you think we can fit it at the bottom of the first bed closest to the door? or anywhere else for that matter. If not, any alternative suggestions? I so wish they had bunk bed rooms at the value resorts.

how about a family suite?? queen in one room, pull out double couch and chair and the ottoman make two beds so each will have their own beds! plus a kitchenette and TWO bathrooms!!! that's a bonus!!!:thumbsup2

how about a family suite?? queen in one room, pull out double couch and chair and the ottoman make two beds so each will have their own beds! plus a kitchenette and TWO bathrooms!!! that's a bonus!!!:thumbsup2

Can't do it on this trip, only a value makes it doable.

racinjunkie said:
We are booked for the beginning of August at ASMu. I have 15 year old boy/girl twins who can't share a bed (dd is a "busy sleeper".) We're bringing a single air mattress for ds. I know it will be tight but do you think we can fit it at the bottom of the first bed closest to the door? or anywhere else for that matter. If not, any alternative suggestions? I so wish they had bunk bed rooms at the value resorts.

What about in between the two beds. There should be a space between one of the beds and the wall so there will be room to get out of bed if needed.

racinjunkie said:
Can't do it on this trip, only a value makes it doable.

You should do fine putting the mattress in between the bed and the door. Then just stand it up against the wall when not in use. It won't fit between the beds. Don't think it will go at the foot of the bed either.

You should do fine putting the mattress in between the bed and the door. Then just stand it up against the wall when not in use. It won't fit between the beds. Don't think it will go at the foot of the bed either.

Thanks! That was my original thought thinking back on our room at Pop several years ago but I was looking at pictures and getting nervous.

hopping aboard...frist visit to the Music resort coming up May 6th. We usually stay at a moderate resort and drive but this year we opted to fly and do a value resort instead....soooo looking forward to not having to drive 16 hours and also visiting the Music resort for the first time. Nice to meet all of you that keep this wonderful thread going. I will be hanging about here now until the vacation.:thumbsup2

I hate to sound like a ding dong but I noticed a couple of you have commented you are "subbing"? what does that mean? and how do you do it..lol

I hate to sound like a ding dong but I noticed a couple of you have commented you are "subbing"? what does that mean? and how do you do it..lol

Some people think the only way to subscribe to a thread is to post, so they post with the "word" subbing. All they have to do is go to the top of the thread, click on thread tools then click Subscribe To This Thread.

stindall, I just wanted you to know, that every time I see the name of this thread, I start dancing in my chair and singing the song. I'm not sure if I should thank you or hit you. :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Thank you for this thread. We're trying to decide if we should use our pin for an August trip! I hadn't considered All Star Music before seeing the love on this thread!

I'm just curious. Is there appropriate themed music playing in each area?

stindall, I just wanted you to know, that every time I see the name of this thread, I start dancing in my chair and singing the song. I'm not sure if I should thank you or hit you. :rotfl2::thumbsup2

:rotfl2: The song gets stuck in my head every time I see this thread.

ahaha you guys can blame Pitch Perfect because it was stuck in my head for days! We needed something fun like the other resort threads have! ;)

(also my name is Sam :))

stindall said:
ahaha you guy can blame Pitch Perfect because it was stuck in my head for days! We needed something fun like the other resort threads have! ;)

(also my name is Sam :))

Haha the pitch perfect version keeps getting stuck in my head too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter