Disneyland Tokyo Dinner Reservation Kana problem

paday2

Earning My Ears
I am trying to get a reservation and getting stuck at the name piece I have:

Name (full-width) デー (surname) and ポール (first name)
Name(Kana) Day (surname) and Paul (first name)

I get the error:

Please enter your name or kana correctly.
Please enter your name and address correctly.

I have tried every iteration - not 100% sure I have the right characters in the right place but the only error I am getting is in the Name (Kana) field...
Any guidance?

My name has an "r" in it and I think that was my issue because I was getting the same error, so I just omitted that letter and everything went through fine. When I showed up for my reservation, I just showed the confirmation email and was never asked for anything else. For the address, be sure it's where you are staying in Japan and copy and paste it direct from the accommodation's site.

I am trying to get a reservation and getting stuck at the name piece I have:

Name (full-width) デー (surname) and ポール (first name)
Name(Kana) Day (surname) and Paul (first name)

I get the error:

Please enter your name or kana correctly.
Please enter your name and address correctly.

I have tried every iteration - not 100% sure I have the right characters in the right place but the only error I am getting is in the Name (Kana) field...
Any guidance?

See if removing all the “ー” would work. When I made the Pokémon Cafe reservation, I needed to remove all the ー and dots given in my translated name. Pixie dust!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter