Disneyland Return Dates for Fantasmic, World of Color & New Finale to Main Street Electrical Parade

Has this parade dining package always just been a standing room only section. I thought it included seats. I was going to do it, but not sure it's worth paying $25 per person (the cost over an above the food itself) for a section to stand in. You can do that for free.

Has this parade dining package always just been a standing room only section. I thought it included seats. I was going to do it, but not sure it's worth paying $25 per person (the cost over an above the food itself) for a section to stand in. You can do that for free.

I've done it multiple times and not jere are not seats BUT I always get there super early so able to get a curb side sitting area. I believe people could also sit behind but some also stand. I always do the packages and will be there opening weekend!

Thinking back to the only other time we did a parade dining package, which was Paint The Night, we got an area right up by the rope where our kids could sit and watch the parade. I believe my wife and I stood. It's worth it to me regardless as we don't want to have to scout out a section to sit in or do the last minute panic scramble.

That was my initial thinking too, although I am curious which curb/viewing area is marked off for this as it'll likely impact getting a non-package viewing spot.

That was my initial thinking too, although I am curious which curb/viewing area is marked off for this as it'll likely impact getting a non-package viewing spot.

Pretty sure it's the Hub area, like the actual hub circle. And the elevated area near Small World. That's where they were for the Christmas Parade. But I recall seeing actual seats for that parade.

We have never had an issue walking the route about 15 minutes before any parade and finding a good spot to stand. The area near Plaza Inn always has a lot of space, as does the Town square hub area. People tend to line Main Street and the area near Small World and forget about these two areas.

I've done it multiple times and not jere are not seats BUT I always get there super early so able to get a curb side sitting area. I believe people could also sit behind but some also stand. I always do the packages and will be there opening weekend!

So you pay for the preferred viewing area and then STILL have to get there early to get a good spot? What's the point, then?

Adding in it's actually $40/adult and $25/child... 😬

I am aware, but if you get dinner at Plaza Inn anyway, it's like $15 after MK discount, so I only consider the upcharge portion of the package as the part you are paying for. We have to eat somewhere, after all.

Oooh I didn't think of it that way!

This was my experience. I did the package in summer 2019 and I sat on the curb but I got there early.

Dining packages for Main Street Electrical Parade are coming soon.

"As for the dining package, guests can enjoy lunch at Plaza Inn in Disneyland Park and then view “Main Street Electrical Parade.” The package includes a meal, beverage, dessert, and reserved viewing for the parade. Reservations will open no earlier than April 14."
Based on what they’ve done in the past, does anyone think we will be able to sub items for this meal? I can’t eat fried chicken and my son won’t eat mac and cheese but he loves mashed potatoes.

Can anybody please remind me, if they remember, when booking for the parade dining packages is it only by phone or can it be done on the app or website? And also is this one that you have to pre-pay for for hold with a credit card? Thank you

Can anybody please remind me, if they remember, when booking for the parade dining packages is it only by phone or can it be done on the app or website? And also is this one that you have to pre-pay for for hold with a credit card? Thank you

When I did it last time I used the website. I don't think I had to pay in advance, but I'm not sure.

I had to prepay for WOC dessert party.

Does WOC and Fantasmic run in February? We usually go in November but are thinking of switching to a February 2023 trip - might be our last trip to Disneyland for the foreseeable future and I love those 2 shows so don’t want to miss them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter