Disneyland prices just went up!

I went to the DisneyStore at my local mall, and the prices were still the same on the AP. :banana: So I snagged those puppies up, before they change their minds. So maybe those of you who need to buy a PH or AP can check out your local Disney Store. :thumbsup2

Veronica

And Vons/Pavillions!! They have them too and the old ones were still out yesterday!

Our Disney store took the old passes off the shelf already, they are telling people they ran out. I'll bet they'll be new ones there soon.

Oh man we were going to get ap's in november or december!!! maybe if i buy them through my work discount they won't be raised yet... They must have known I was waiting to buy them.

I went to the DisneyStore at my local mall, and the prices were still the same on the AP. :banana: So I snagged those puppies up, before they change their minds. So maybe those of you who need to buy a PH or AP can check out your local Disney Store. :thumbsup2

Thanks so much for this tip. I was just able to save my clients some money on their trip in October where they were planning to get APs. They found them at the Disney Store at the old price. :)

omg >_< i am going to disneyland with DGF next saturday ! we have yet to buy our tickets ! is there any hope we can find park hopper tickets at Vons/Disney store that havent had the price increase yet? >_<

Like Disney isn't already making enough on over priced tickets, food, souvenirs... Kind of frustrating to me sometimes. It is the way it is though I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter