DIS Veteran
New prices as of September 21st, 2007

Single Day, Single Park is now $66 ($3 increase), Kids 3 thru 9 are $56

Single Day ParkHoppers are now $91 ($8 increase), $81 for kids 3 thru 9

Annual Passes

Premium $379 ($20 increase)

Deluxe $259 ($20 increase)

Southern California $169 ($15 increase)

Southern California Select $129 ($5 increase)

Disney also raised the Main Gate Multi-Day ParkHoppers that were going up in price in January and made them effective today!

MAIN GATE PRICING

A 2 Day ParkHopper is up $10, $132 for Adults, $112 for kids 3 thru 9

A 3 Day ParkHopper is up $10, $189 for adults, $159 for kids 3 thru 9

A 4 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $214 for Adults, $184 for kids 3 thru 9

A 5 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $234 for Adults, $204 for kids 3 thru 9

Advance Purchase discounts are also returning for 3 day or more ParkHoppers...

A 3 Day ParkHopper is up $10, $169 for adults, $139 for kids 3 thru 9, $20 savings

A 4 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $184 for Adults, $154 for kids 3 thru 9, $30 savings

A 5 Day ParkHopper is up $5, $194 for Adults, $164 for kids 3 thru 9, $40 savings

(courtesy of Darkbeer's post on micechat.com)

Holy smokes! I just bought AT PAR WOOOHOOO 5 PH passes for 5 days and thank goodness I did. They are 189 at AMA!

So glad I bought in advance! Guess those Halloween decorations were more costly than expected!

WOW! :scared: living in southern california, I can't even remember the last time i paid full price for tickets. you know what though. I'd still pay it.. really thought how can you put a price on something as magical :wizard: as Disneyland? it's totally MY "happy place":cloud9:

Wow (like a bunch of other posters), didn't see this coming, especially using the 08 multi day prices effective immediately. Those are some big increases especially the APs.

I'm glad I got my AP last week instead of waiting until the end of the month. However, we're renewing my dd's today, so we missed out on that one.

:scared1: Wow! That's quite an increase...especially for AP's.

I'm glad I renewed mine last month :woohoo:

But seriously, does anybody else think that the AP prices are getting too high? I doubt if I will renew mine again now. :sad1:

good thing i already have annual passes that cost $239
ill leave that money problem for my 2009 trip lol

Okay, so does that mean if I have my (first) AP and a few other hopper tix already booked (to be paid at arrival) for later this year then I will have to also pay these extra increases, or will Disney honor the initial price they quoted me for all of these tix when I booked a month or so ago? :confused3

Okay, so does that mean if I have my (first) AP and a few other hopper tix already booked (to be paid at arrival) for later this year then I will have to also pay these extra increases, or will Disney honor the initial price they quoted me for all of these tix when I booked a month or so ago? :confused3

They'll honor the price you paid as long as you enter on/before Jan 2, 2008. On Jan 3, they'll charge the increased price difference.:rolleyes:

i dont get how people can afford such a high increase... :|

expensive as hell!

Getawaytoday.com still has the old prices - we bought our tickets for October last night. They charge a $10 fee, but with the new Disney prices it is still a better deal if you get more than 2 tickets. I don't know how long before they raise their prices however.

Dining prices went up too. Character dining went up $5 per person. We're doing the Birthday party on Monday and it went from 10-15. :mad:

I had a feeling that would happen too, really everything is going up except paychecks! I was thinking of doing AP's this year too , I guess I really need to think about how many trips we would actually make .

I went to the DisneyStore at my local mall, and the prices were still the same on the AP. :banana: So I snagged those puppies up, before they change their minds. So maybe those of you who need to buy a PH or AP can check out your local Disney Store. :thumbsup2

Veronica

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!