Disneyland Hotel

LI Annie

Earning My Ears
Is the Disneyland Hotel a good place for a couple with no children to stay? Does the monorail run from this hotel to Disneyland and/or to DCA? Is it walking distance? Last but not least, what is the cost of this hotel? Thanks!!

DL hotel is nice.My fiancee and I stayed there and enjoyed it very much. There are alot of nice restauraunts. Hook's Pointe (which is kind of like the Concourse steakhouse at contemporary at WDW) and Goofy's Kitchen (which is like Chef Mickey's)are two of them. The monrail serves the Grand Califorinian and DL hotel. It's located a few steps away from both hotels at the entrance to DTD. As for the price I can't tell you what it is now but before DCA opened we paid 175 a night.

Mike

sinatra1.jpg
dps.jpg

I called and inquired about DL room/ticket Packages for two adults. WITH the DC discount this is what I was told:
(May 29 & 30 only -- (w/3 day hopper, flex, blah, blah, blah -- but w/o $58 insurance)
Grand CA $786.
Paradise Pier $716
DL Hotel $716

:eek:

All city views

For us, across the street hotels is looking better. We will stay longer, do some other sights and get a breakfast with the room!

AK : Lions, Tiggers & Bears! Oh My!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter