Disneyland Hotel ????'s

michellelovesthemous

DIS Veteran
It's been a few years since we've stayed and I was wondering if the rooms have a "minnie" (ooops!) fridge in them that is empty not pre-stocked like the GCH? Also for anyone who's been recently how much was there soda machines and how much was the soda? One last question does DL Hotel snack place have choclate covered strawberries like Whitewatetr snacks at GCH? Thanks so much for the answers? :earsboy:

Every time I have stayed at the DLH, they have had empty, mini fridges. No mini bars. Can't answer your cholocate strawberry question! If I remember correctly, the sodas were $2 a bottle but I am not absolutely sure.

The mini fridges were in the armoir in our DL rooms. That seems to be the place to store them - in the side next to the tv. The fridges were there when we got to the room - no need to call for one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter