Disneyland ending AP program as we know it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney don’t want those pesky AP holders. Making lines long and not spending money. Disney now wants less people, shorter lined, so the upper middle class with money to burn can have a good time and spend there money

I don't believe that for a moment. But Disney expects to be required to have less people for a while. And as long as that's the case, they want those spots filled by the highest spenders. Eventually though, they will want as many people as possible again.
I think the strategy is get the most guests at the most $$ per guest, pandemic or not.

I think the strategy is get the most guests at the most $$ per guest, pandemic or not.
Oh absolutely. But right now they do have some limits. Florida might not have a specific limit on them, but they have the limit of what people will tolerate in a pandemic without backlash online and in social media.

And you better believe there will be state imposed limits when DLR finally reopens.

Disney don’t want those pesky AP holders. Making lines long and not spending money.

It certainly seems that way more so now than pre-pandemic. But I also think there is a piece of the revenue pie that wants the AP's to fill-in if/when there are maximum capacity challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter