Disneyland and Tokyo Sea fast passes, restaurants?

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by eebuckeye, Sep 7, 2018.

1. eebuckeye

eebuckeye Mouseketeer

A couple questions please - we will be at the parks near the beginning of October!

- Which rides are the most desired at each part? i.e. the ones I need to get at rope drop?
    - I will not have a way to book restaurants before the trip - is it usually possible to get the restaurants you want the day of your visit? We are staying at Hotel Okura Tokyo Bay.

Thanks!

2. Douglas Dubh

Douglas Dubh True Fiscal Conservative

At DL, I’d guess Monsters and the Pooh. At DS, Midway Mania and Journey.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Absimilliard

Absimilliard Mouseketeer

From experience, Tower of Terror has been harder to get fast passes for than Journey. My routine is usually rope drop, fast pass at Tower of Terror, walk to Journey and ride. Two hours later, Journey fast passes are still available while TOT will be on its last fast passes or completely done distributing.

For the restaurants, line up for 10am at the restaurant you want and inquire about dining reservations that day. I did that last January for the now closed Sailing Day Buffet and I only waited 5 minutes to do my reservation at the time I wanted. When I returned at 13:30, there was a near hour wait in "standby" to get in the restaurant and I walked right to the front.

5. Flossbolna

Flossbolna Sea days are just so relaxing!

You can book the restaurants by calling TDR. They do have an English language reservation phone number.

Haley R likes this.
  6. MKTokyo

MKTokyo Earning My Ears

Disneyland: Pooh & Monsters Inc
    DisneySea: Toy Story & Nemo

Those four - especially Toy Story - are the ones you want to grab at park opening. Toy Story in Japan is mostly identical to Toy Story in the US parks, so if you're familiar with that ride, you can skip it.

You are staying at an official partner hotel & you can book restaurants starting 30 days in advance. Call 81-45-330-5711 between 10 AM & 6 PM JST and ask for an English-speaking CM.

7. Haley R

Haley R With all the strength of a raging fire

How early can you do this?

Nevermind, my question was answered above.

8. gelatoni fan

gelatoni fan Earning My Ears

Disneyland: Monsters and Pooh. Assuming there is no Welcome Greeting and both rides are operating, I like to turn right at the World Bazaar and grab Monsters FP then dash over to ride Pooh.

DisneySea: Toy Story Mania. If you aren't heading here at gate open, you will wait over 100 minutes. Journey is usually the second FP to run out but Tower of Terror can sometimes be popular. Check the return times and wait times online to see which one to grab as your 2nd FP.

Agent 86 likes this.
  9. nutshell

nutshell Oh, Disney!

+1 for turn right at World Bazaar.

I skip Toy Story at Disney Sea. Journey is amazing.