• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Advice

Tink, we have pages of advice, maybe review other thread titles and do some reading, then post more specific questions. BTW, are you 13 ? Because we can get you some teen advice if you are ! My DD is 13 and she has been to DL MANY times.:D Also Mary Jo has two teenagers that practically live at the park !

I see you were posting over on the teen board and got some great advice about talking to your parents about their budget. Now you know there are 3 on site hotels as well as several off site.

Part of your decision might be if you are a family that likes to be on the go all the time or if you like to sleep in and take it easy a little more. Things like swimming pools or whirlpools might be something to consider too.

My favorite place to eat is the Blue Bayou because it is located inside the Pirates of the Caribbean ride so you can watch people floating by in a boat, I think that's a really unique experience (and the food is awesome too).

There are recommendations for if you want to eat with characters.

Or places for if you just want to grab a pizza and burgers.

Give us some ideas of what you like!

Have you ever visited a Disney park before?

How long will you stay there? It's exciting to plan a trip, isn't it?

Yes, I am 13. I realized right after I posted it, that this was what the whole site was about, sorry!:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter