Disneygoof's WW Journal (comments welcome)

CONGRATS TO ALL YOUR HARD EFFORTS!!!!:thewave: :thewave:

Must be proud of yourself..........::yes:: ::yes::

Now maintain!!

Have a Disney Day!!
Linda

WOOHOO! :teeth:

Congratulations! You made it! I'm really happy for you! (I would post bouncies here, but I don't want my congrats to make you ill.) ;)

Enjoy the results of all your hard work. You totally earned it.

Cheers!
Caroline

I hit goal. I can't believe I did it.

I am officially inspired.

Mary:D

OK, so week one of maintenance, and I'm doing fine. Still in my 5 pound range, which was my plan, and on the low end.

I plan to just post my points for the weekdays in total, 5 days, 18-25 points per day, putting me between 90-125 for the week, and that's what I'll post. I'm not in aggressive mode so I don't think I'll get to the journal every day. Maybe I'll post when I weigh in on Sundays.

Thanks for the congratulations, everyone. I really appreciate the well WISHes.

Hey Caroline, I'm doing a half marathon walk on Sunday on a whim. I'll let you know how it goes.

Hope everyone who's stopped by has a magical day!

The half-marathon went great. Very little aches and pains to speak of, and since it was for pediatric cancer research, I couldn't bring myself to speak of them anyway.

So at weigh-in I'm at 135, my max point. Last week, for the four days I was on-program, I had 116 points out of a maximum 100. Oops. Guess I need to pay closer attention. I had 270 minutes of exercise.

I know that when the walk settles in the weight will come back off, so I'm not too concerned. I know I just need to maintain my focus. Did they say on 60 Minutes last night that 99% of those who lose weight gain it back? That seems too high.

Have a magical day!

Weighing in a day early.

I'm at 131; I had 138 points this week, or an average of 27.6/day.

I'm pleased with maintenance progress so far.

Have a magical day!

Hi there,

Glad to hear the 1/2 marathon was a success, and you weren't to achy afterwards. The run I was supposed to be working towards via the C@%K program ( ;) ) was today. That has me somewhat motivated to find another 5k-or-so walk to do sometime soon. (Only somewhat motivated as I'm sick right now, and the walk from bed to the bathroom is enough .. lousy stomach bug!) But maybe I'll use you as an example and go for the full 1/2 marathon. That would be cool.
Good work with maintenance. I'm glad it's working out for you. :)

Cheers!
Caroline

In case it's not clear, it was a walk, not a run, that I did last week. It was still 13.1 miles, but a walk nonetheless. I'd love to take credit for a run, but I can't.

I still haven't been able to get running, or even walking very much, the charity walk being the exception. I'm heading south at the end of the week, planning a full four days in the world off program, but I'm sure all the walking there will more than make up for it. The hubby's supposed to be borrowing a pedometer so we can see how far we've gone. My numbers in the exercise challenge are pretty pathetic. Oh well.

So, Beams, maybe I'll start looking for a run sometime in the spring and see if I can make it happen. I hope you're feeling better! Thanks for stopping by!

Have a magical day!

Well, I'm finally up a few pounds, so I'll be off my maintenance plan and back on a losing plan until I'm back down. I've been totally off program for a few weeks, so I expect that it might be a bit of water weight, and it might come off quickly.

I've been lurking, and keeping tabs on a few people, and stopping by for inspiration. I'm glad I have a place to stop back in before the gain gets out of control.

Have a magical day!

Today I officially begin again. I am turning in my goal ribbon for a 20 pounder, as I'm up 6/11 pounds (6 over doctor goal, 11 over buffer goal). I am giving myself four weeks to lose 11 pounds. It seems aggressive, but some of it is so new I know it will fall off quickly, and I need to be aggressive or it will be too hard for me to get back on plan.

I've been at goal since September and expected to gain some weight in the cold months, so, for once, I'm not disheartened by the gain. I still feel healthy and haven't outgrown my new sizes (well, I'm not laying down to zipper my slightly snug jeans, anyway).

Gotta go grocery shopping now, to stock up on the good stuff!

WISH me luck and have a magical day!

Yesterday's points-25
Yesterday's exercise-2 mile, 30 minute walk

That's all I really have to report. I had a good first day, drank a ton of water, and was able to curb the hungries.

Thanks for stopping by pettyone!

Have a magical day!

From Weight Watchers, 10 reasons to focus on the 10% difference

1. Comfortable fitting clothes.
2. Better health.
3. More pep in your stop.
4. Improved confidence.
5. More energy.
6. Proof of your weight-loss capabilities.
7. Less fatigue, more vigor and vitality.
8. Waistlines that don't pinch.
9. A sense of control over your eating.
10. Compliments on how fabulous you look.

Yesterday's points-26
Yesterday's exercise-2 mile, 30 minute walk, +1

I'm maxing out the points, but it's all good stuff. I hope to bank some points before Easter so I can celebrate the holiday with no worries.

Or maybe I'll suck it up and serve crudite....

Maybe not.

Yesterday's points-26
Yesterday's exercise-2 mile, 30 minute walk, +1

four for a fudge bar four for a fudge bar four for a fudge bar four for a fudge bar four for a fudge bar four for a fudge bar

Yesterday's points-23
Yesterday's exercise-None

Just too busy to get out there yesterday. Maybe I'll double up tonight.

Have a magical day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter