disneyfanlv still trading gold ears! (please look if you have offered)

JemtheWonderful said:
Hey, What would you like for a pair of black ears.
i would be willing to trade them for any christmas items totalling 4000 credits like 4 trees or 8 soldiers(4 each color).

milkabum said:
For a seagull hat I will trade 2-3 packages of river stuff+some swamp trees.If you are interested,PM me a time so you could come see my offer(,most likely on a Saturday afternoon,or maybe Sunday)
Sorry, Milkabum but i am looking for a little more than that please look at nmudisneyfan offer.

rickymaster212 said:
i have cristmas items
I have a pair of ears for you if you have four mickey trees.

jkmj said:
i will trade 2 snowman magic for a seagull hat
Sorry, jkmj, but that is not really what I am looking for I will give you gold ears for those but not the seagull hat.

I'll trade you 8 soldiers (4 of each color) for a pair of gold ears, or any other Christmas items you want for 4000 credits. I'll just need until later tonight to have enough credits to buy that much.

SorcererDonald16 said:
I'll trade you 8 soldiers (4 of each color) for a pair of gold ears, or any other Christmas items you want for 4000 credits. I'll just need until later tonight to have enough credits to buy that much.

Okay! Just search for me: disneyfanlv

JemtheWonderful said:
I can get you 4 fireplaces.

That is perfect let me know when you are on!

SorcererDonald16 said:
Little later than planned, but I have your soldiers now. Can't find you on VMK though.

Sorry i missed you tomorrow we can try again let me know when you are planning to be on and I will try to get on vmk okay!

I'm going to be at a Christmas concert during the day Saturday, but I should be on VMK around 8pm or 9pm til close. You can PM me and we'll find each other if you're on then. I'll keep the Dis open in one of my IE windows.

CoolTigerLily said:
What Christmas stuff and quantities will you accept for gold ears?

Hi! CoolTigerLily I will accept anything totalling 4000 credits in river or christmas items.

disneyfan 77 wat is your username so i can collect my gold ears??

i'm guest1314828

Ok, I'll trade you 4000 credits worth in Christmas items for gold ears. I'll be on tomorrow in the am. Had to much trouble today crashing. I'll post here before I go on. Thanks so much!

Hi everyone! I'm am sorry about all the problems in trying to find me today!
I was have problems with logging in and computer freezing.
I will be on tomorrow in one of my rooms.
My vmk name is disneyfanlv and I will be on tomorrow starting west coast time 12 pm till about 5pm.

Disneyfan, I'll be on tomorrow afternoon at some point and will look for you then. I couldn't even get the log in screen to work today until midnight, and managed to get a grand total of 2 Haunted Mansion games in before the game kept crashing (repeatedly :rolleyes: ), so you didn't miss me, LOL. Hopefully I'll find you tomorrow.

SorcererDonald16 said:
Yet again had log in problems. I'll try again this afternoon/evening.
SorcererDonald16, I am sorry to say that I will not be able to play tomorrow :(

I will however keep in touch and let you know when I will be on vmk next!

Hi everyone! I have completely lost track of everyone i have promised to meet up with for the ears!

As a recap these are the people I know for sure:

SorcererDonald16 - gold ears
CoolTigerLily - gold ears
jkmj - gold ears
JemtheWonderful - black ears

If there is anyone else interested or you have changed your mind, please let me know either on this thread or through pm!

thank you :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter