disneydirect.com pins

buzz2400

<font color=teal>The TF waves to buzz2400's DS
I just got my first shipment of pins. They are so nice. I can't believe how big they are. I was thinking I was going to get these little pins. I can't wait for my other four shipments to come.

I thought the same thing! They are HUGE compared to the ones I've been getting on ebay. Only problem was the Cinderella Fan Club one was missing a backing and the pin part was bent...but it'a a double back one so I should either be able to get a new backing or take off that pin part (it's the bottom one)--I know dd won't be trading that one so it won't matter. And I can't return it because I know they sold out of that one & I want it, backless or not! I cannot wait to get my other orders--I am glad I gave into temptation on this sale!

Can you trade these at WDW?? They are so much bigger than all DD's other pins. :flower:

I was wondering the same thing! I ordered them for trading, but they seem so large. Are they tradable?

I was wondering the same thing. I looked up the rules on pin trading and I believe they are ok. Any official word out there?

I really hope so! That's the only reason I bought so many. Any official pintraders out there??

I was a bit disappointed....they are too big!!!! They arent going to fit on my lanyard,better wear a hat. I did love the Tinkerbell Lanyard that I bought. I wish I looked everyday,the pins seemed to have gotten better,but they were already sold out by the time I looked. Great for pin trading though!!! :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Maggie beat me to it.

The pins on sale on Disney Direct were originally sold on Disney Auctions for a LOT more money plus shipping (shipping was $4.95 for one pin and $1.00 per pin after that). :earseek:

Disney Auction pins are traditionally larger than pins bought at the park. They are very tradable at the parks.

Have fun trading!!

Thanks :flower: I can't wait to surprise DD with all those pins!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter