Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

BIG REPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to override the no availability problem by following the (crazy!!!) advice of deleting the three of nine I was able to book this AM. I tried to book our of order twice and was stopped. When I booked in order on like the 4th try of booking out of order and cancelling and starting fresh, success with no issues. Used Edge.

Try it folks!!! US site, 9 day park hopper plus, 9 night park stay.

Please report back, and thank you again for the (scary) recommendation.

:love:
I tried this and it's still holding me to one day.

Have a Feb 2021 trip booked with resort reservations. My AP expires at end of Nov, so too early to renew. Am I stuck waiting until I renew my APs before I can get my park passes? And if so, I am sure they will all be gone by then. Very unrealistic of Disney to allow park passed for the next 15 months when it creates issues like this.
I’m in the exact same situation. Our APs expire literally days before we are supposed to arrive for our Thanksgiving trip. I’m sure by the time I’m able to renew, there will be no park passes available. I’ve tried to call the passholder line several times to see if there a workaround to this issue. I intend to renew our APs and would even pay to renew them now (provides the new ones wouldn’t be valid until the current ones expire) if they would allow me to do this. I got a busy signal the first time I tried calling (I can’t even remember the last time I got a busy signal, lol), but since then, every time my call fails to go through. >:(

I called DVC; 75 minutes on hold to be told that IT department is working on issue of why system is putting a cap of ONE on park entry reservations for AP. Took several tries to get reservations for BW stay in August (yay), but then "issue" message for next try for Sept stay at Treehouse. Have total of 4 more (short) visits thru rest of year needing park entry reservations. "Keep trying" was CM's only advice.

Grr.

I’m very concerned with this lol. We have 3 days booked from 7/14-7/16 and don’t wanna lose them
It's obviously your choice but if you're unable to get your remainder days then ... 🤷🏻‍♀️
As you've said though, it's worked for some and not for others. I hope you manage to get all your dates regardless xx

Ok guys, I was leery of the whole "cancel your one day and do it backwards" thing. Some people here said it worked, for others it didn't. But as I justified with my fiance, what is one day going to do for us if we can't get the other three? So I cancelled our one and I got right back in with no waiting and I was able to get all 4 days, back to front. Oct. 12-16, all four parks still available.
It only took 8 hours.
I'm jealous. I tried it twice and it didn't work, booked different days & different parks. Still wouldn't let me go past one ressie.

No luck so far - same problem I think
Ap holder with two different room reservations - only able to get theme park res for first trip and a couple of days on second trip, then says I’m locked
Cannot reach anyone by phone yet - frustrating
Literally in the exact same situation. Very frustrating indeed!

Tried this morning just after 10, got stuck with the castle screen for a couple of hours. Left to get groceries, and tried to log on again since 2 pm. After about 45 minutes of waiting, was finally able to log in and make park selections for my Feb. 2021 trip

Was just disconnected from DIsney after waiting on hold for an hour and four minutes.

I am totally over all of this. I am thinking about possibly trying to get the refund for our 10 day passes and get 5 day ones instead but I cannot find the cost anywhere (due to the fact that they are not selling them). I am thinking this way bc we will lose DVC points if we do not go this year. IF anyone can tell me the cost of a 5 day ticket it would be greatly appreciated!

I'm having problems with booking 2 trips using military tickets. One trip was fine, and it let me book park days for 1 of the remaining 6 days for the second trip now just giving me the dreaded error. I've been trying to get ahold of Disney at the 407-939-7917 since 8am and I can't even get it to ring. Anyone have luck using a different number, or should I just keep trying?

Does anyone know if there’s a thread saying what folks have been able to negotiate when their hotel reservation is at a closed hotel? On hold now to try to talk to Disney - scheduled to be in closed Gran Destino.

HS is already completely booked for July 15th and 16th. Wonder what the capacity is?

finally gave up been on hold for 4 and a half hours will try again later still getting this message:
These Guests are not able to make park reservations at this time. To continue, remove them from your party. If you believe these Guests have valid admission for this park or date and you see this error, please call (407) 939-7917 for assistance.

had enough.

Could somebody please help me I have managed to do the 1st 3 days of my trip but I can't do the last 3 every time I log in I get a blank calendar and it won't let me go past 3 days I'm an onsite guests with resort reservations in 6 day tickets I have no idea what it is I'm doing wrong it never asks me to select if I'm an on site guest with tickets

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200622-152401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20200622-152401_Samsung Internet.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 16
I was told numerous times by the site that I couldn't book additional days but just kept hammering. I then opened a different screen and checked my plans and they were all actually in there.

Anyone else who got lucky enough to get theirs done first thing this AM, have an overwhelming urge to try to log in and make sure you didn't dream that it actually worked? I mean, it was early, I didn't sleep well last night, I woke up earlier than normal to get park reservations. It's quite possible I dreamt the whole thing.
LOL!! Seriously thought I was the only one.."as I check the MDE app AGAIN!"

MDE shows me that my August park reservations are all set. 6 days in the parks. But I'm only able to reserve 2 days for December trip. Won't allow me to even look for parks. (the Not So Fast Page). To make things more confusing, MDE shows that my Dec trip is "resort only". If so, how was I allowed to get park res for 2 December days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter