Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Jeez what an ordeal. Thanks to those who figured out the dining reservation trick. It took a couple tries to login, kept just landing back on the page to enter the login name and password but finally got in. They really should have spaced the reservations out somehow so everyone wasn't trying to reserve at once

i have made multiple dining reservations this morning.....but once its confirmed and then i click on pass reservation system i get the same blank screen

I had that issue on mobile, but got through on FireFox. I was also trying on both Firefox and Chrome. This is tough. I hope you get your parks!

seems like 58 is the magic number of park reservations you can have even with resort stays
I tried canceling an early one and was allowed to make another one
all circuits are busy. frustrated because I was told, we know how that goes, I would be OK for resort stays
at least I got 58 before they discovered their issue. now to get through and see what they are going to say
not good customer service Disney, not good at all
I was only able to get 15 days. Have three 2 week vacations and only can do 1 vacation and 1 day of the next one. So beyond frustrated.

tech cast member highly recommended don't refresh any waiting pages, dont press back etc. just wait it out. I am now on the orbit page with no count down. Unfortunately they cannot make the reservations over the phone so we just have to hopefully fix the problem and then wait it out again

Just saw this on FB. This was buried somewhere on this thread.

1. Go to reserve dining. - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/...
2. Pick a Disney springs restaurant.
3. Make a reservation that that will allow you to sign in - bypassing the castle.
3. Press cancel after you sign in so you dont actually make a reservation
4. Then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system
5. Make your reservations.
6. Confirm Park Reservations in Myplans
7. Log out let someone else go.

Someone also gave the following note: Remember to only select guests over age 3, just like FP+. It gives you an Olaf error when you try to confirm, but doesn't say why.

If you get a pink castle try again.
(From Disboards)

tech cast member highly recommended don't refresh any waiting pages, dont press back etc. just wait it out. I am now on the orbit page with no count down. Unfortunately they cannot make the reservations over the phone so we just have to hopefully fix the problem and then wait it out again
Try using Firefox browser, got right in.

can anyone share which number they used to actually get in a queue to speak to a CM?Ive been getting nothing but busy signal for hours.
407.939.1936 it may be busy or dead air but you will get in...keep redialing. I had a wait time of 2 hrs and 40 minutes and it took me only 5 minutes to finalize my vacation for July :)

Just saw this on FB. This was buried somewhere on this thread.

1. Go to reserve dining. - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/...
2. Pick a Disney springs restaurant.
3. Make a reservation that that will allow you to sign in - bypassing the castle.
3. Press cancel after you sign in so you dont actually make a reservation
4. Then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system
5. Make your reservations.
6. Confirm Park Reservations in Myplans
7. Log out let someone else go.

Someone also gave the following note: Remember to only select guests over age 3, just like FP+. It gives you an Olaf error when you try to confirm, but doesn't say why.

If you get a pink castle try again.
(From Disboards)
(Very first post was updated with this info.)

So we able to modify existing reservations? I was told by a CM last week we couldn't modify anything for 2020 just yet. I need to make a few modifications and will try to get on hold if I can to do it.

Hopefully those of us with AP's and resort reservations will be able to get the glitch fixed and make our reservations before that date!

Exactly. The current, exclusive 3-day window period is closing rapidly. If Disney doesn't get this figured out fast, they may have to delay the opening of the AP booking window to accommodate those AP holders with existing resort reservations and park passes that are either: 1) can't book more than 3 park reservations; or 2) can't make park reservations for multiple resort stays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter