• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Workout Songs

For a couple of upcoming runDisney events I've started to compile one. A few to consider:
-From Newsie's "once and for all"
-Almost the entire Awesome Mix from Guardians of the Galaxy is pretty much "awesome".

The theme from father of the bride ( not good on long runs cause I tear up thinking about DD getting married)

Hah! I have the same problem... I really have to watch what I put in my playlist because the last thing I want is to get all choked up in the middle of a run. :) Crossing the finish line in a long race is emotional enough for me anyway.

I've got a bunch of DisneyMania songs in my list, but also I have Fantasia and SpectroMagic. Those 2 always bring back good memories and distract me from how hard I'm running. :)

Great ideas on this thread! "I'll make a man out of you" has been mentioned several times, but it made me think of my last race. Last fall I ran a half marathon that I wasn't quite ready for. Music really pumps me up and my running playlists run the gamete from Beyoncé to Dinsey to classic rock to Braodway. During one really hard uphill stretch at mile 12, "I'll Make a Man Out of You," came on and totally pumped me up! that song makes me so happy and like I can do anything :)

It's a little obscure, but The Replacements have a fantastic cover of Cruella De Vil that is a great workout song.

From DConstructed:
Partysaurus Overflow
Roar
UNKLE
Circle of Life
Let it Go
Once Upon a Dream

The Incredits
Life is a Highway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter