Disney Wonderful Worlds

I figured out part of the problem with this game. The developers spent far too much time and energy to introduce these pointless guests and their quests, rather than improving the actual game. Honestly, i cannot tap through the far too long dialogue exchanges fast enough. What the hell is the point of this new aspect of the game? Because I'm obviously missing something. Are we to believe that there are only one or two guests in each land? Right. Far better than adding levels.

Last edited:
Over a month and no sold update with new levels. At first I figured it was because of Christmas. Maybe the needs they have working on this game are also looking forward to celebrating Ground Hog day, too. Or else they've just given up on the game.

I haven't played it since it dropped, either. I should probably jump back onto that if it doesnt get shut down soon.

I haven't played it since it dropped, either. I should probably jump back onto that if it doesnt get shut down soon.
I left a negative review and they actually responded that the developers were working on new levels all the time. Doesn't change the fact that they aren't releasing levels. I don't see this one having any legs. Disney let their Crossy Road game go. Figure this one is next. They're probably not making enough $$ on it from players to warrant keeping it going. Play it while you can, folks.

I left a negative review and they actually responded that the developers were working on new levels all the time. Doesn't change the fact that they aren't releasing levels. I don't see this one having any legs. Disney let their Crossy Road game go. Figure this one is next. They're probably not making enough $$ on it from players to warrant keeping it going. Play it while you can, folks.
I still open the game every day, collect my daily gift, then close it. At this point even if new levels are ever released, I'm sure they'll take me an hour to blow through, then I'll wait another month or so for the game to be updated again. Such a disappointment.

Well, just received confirmation from the developer that the game is now defunct. New downloads will not be available after April 1st and the game will close on May 1st. Shame, really. But it's not entirely their fault. Disney would have had to choose to haul the game, similar how the abandoned their version of the Crossy Road game.

Well that sucks, I guess I'll have to speedrun the game before it shuts down.

Well that sucks, I guess I'll have to speedrun the game before it shuts down.
I've been sitting at the "Wow, you've completed our challenge! You're a top player! Check back soon for new levels" screen since the last levels were added in mid-December. Last night I figured I'd check if the game was going to be supported or if I should uninstall the game. Got a long text response from the developers with "Sorry folks, but...."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter