Disney Wonder Repo Cruise Sept '11 with DL/WDW back to back

This trip report was a big help Jenny. Especially the Dland part. I am definitely staying at the DL hotel for sure. I considered the GC because of its closeness to DCA but DL is gorgeous. We are planning October so HM will be all done up, and Goofy.....OMG he is cute in his bone gear. :lovestruc

I loved all of the cruise pics too. The resorts ya'll stayed in were very nice looking upscale places. The food presentation was very nice at the second one.

:thumbsup2 Robert! The birthday surprise was pretty darn cool and who can argue with two cakes? Win, win.

I'm going to pay Leanne to make me one of those fish extenders for cruising. Of course we always leave last second so I may not have time to join in with a group but still. It will be nice to have one for a future planned out cruise. ;) I hope everything works out so we can sail with you and Robert this fall. I'm looking forward to an Eastern Caribbean getaway. We enjoyed the Western route but Eastern looks so much nicer....I like the whole mountain meets ocean thing.

Thank you for reading my trip report. I totally forgot about this one. This cruise was wonderful. And Disneyland is great.

I still have a week of vacation left, totally saving them for an Eastern Caribbean cruise with you if we can get the dates to work.

The FE gift exchanges are awesome. We love it. The repositioning cruise was awesome. We are definitely wanting to do a Disney Alaskan cruise in the next couple of years. Too much going on to do one this year.

Thank you for reading my trip report. I totally forgot about this one. This cruise was wonderful. And Disneyland is great.

I still have a week of vacation left, totally saving them for an Eastern Caribbean cruise with you if we can get the dates to work.

The FE gift exchanges are awesome. We love it. The repositioning cruise was awesome. We are definitely wanting to do a Disney Alaskan cruise in the next couple of years. Too much going on to do one this year.

Sidney is itching to do one of those too, but like you said...this year is a hard one. We still haven't gotten our passports, Christian starts high school, and we have so many activities going on with the kids. No way could we get away in the peak of the summer for 10-14 days. :headache: It's on the list though.

Isn't this the latest trip report or are you doing one from when we met up? Maybe I clicked the wrong link? Either way I'm glad I saw this one. BTW I have never seen creme brulee in a square dish like that.

Sidney is itching to do one of those too, but like you said...this year is a hard one. We still haven't gotten our passports, Christian starts high school, and we have so many activities going on with the kids. No way could we get away in the peak of the summer for 10-14 days. :headache: It's on the list though.

Isn't this the latest trip report or are you doing one from when we met up? Maybe I clicked the wrong link? Either way I'm glad I saw this one. BTW I have never seen creme brulee in a square dish like that.

This is my lastest cruise report. I had several vacations in 2012, just didn't get the urge to write about it. I am sure I will write about the May cruise cause vacations with my sister and her family is always highly amusing ;-).

This is my lastest cruise report. I had several vacations in 2012, just didn't get the urge to write about it. I am sure I will write about the May cruise cause vacations with my sister and her family is always highly amusing ;-).

You have me craving escargot, fried shrimp, creme brulee, and for whatever reason a margarita. :laughing:

Oh please do, so I can read along. Do you think they will love it? I think they will. I just love you and Holly. I wish we could go with ya'll in May. We'd have some wonderful dinner conversation. ::yes:: (And the girls would probably be inseparable)

Shoot, I skipped like 3 years, which is what like 10-15 trips? :lmao: That whole celebrity thing got a little weird for me. :smokin: Sad thing is, those introverted strangers were a lot nicer than some of the extroverts that posted years ago. Some of those chicks were, let me rephrase that, ARE whack jobs. Thank goodness FB has a restrict button. If only life did...

You have me craving escargot, fried shrimp, creme brulee, and for whatever reason a margarita. :laughing:

Oh please do, so I can read along. Do you think they will love it? I think they will. I just love you and Holly. I wish we could go with ya'll in May. We'd have some wonderful dinner conversation. ::yes:: (And the girls would probably be inseparable)

Shoot, I skipped like 3 years, which is what like 10-15 trips? :lmao: That whole celebrity thing got a little weird for me. :smokin: Sad thing is, those introverted strangers were a lot nicer than some of the extroverts that posted years ago. Some of those chicks were, let me rephrase that, ARE whack jobs. Thank goodness FB has a restrict button. If only life did...

As much as you go to Disney you need your own forum with an on-going trip report. So when are you changing your address to East Buena Vista Drive? ;-)

I'm trying to talk my husband into buying a blueberry farm that is 30 minutes from Orlando. If it wasn't for my twin sis we would buy it in a heartbeat. She has pretty much forbid me from moving to Florida. *sigh*

As much as you go to Disney you need your own forum with an on-going trip report. So when are you changing your address to East Buena Vista Drive? ;-)

I'm trying to talk my husband into buying a blueberry farm that is 30 minutes from Orlando. If it wasn't for my twin sis we would buy it in a heartbeat. She has pretty much forbid me from moving to Florida. *sigh*

She wouldn't move too? A blueberry farm sounds yummy. Fruit, sunshine, Disney or winter snow? Um, you know which one I'd choose. :thumbsup2

You know that's an idea...one continuous trip report. On the cruise one I could do that. Just go ahead and add the Wonder. etc. I would be stuck over there for the next five years though. I can barely keep up with these and now I'm headed back again. As soon as we get back from that it will be time to plan June. It's exhausting. LOL The good kind of course.

The crowds cleared out, our tummies were filled, and we were ready for some fun! We had not been to Tomorrowland at all yet, so off we went. Up first Space Mountain!

Photo0177FourBySix_zps051ec060.jpg

Photo0195FourBySix_zpsa4877904.jpg

Are you laughing again Susan!? Stop it!

Just between you and me...I hate Space Mountain. I feel like I'm gonna fly out of my seat every single time. I also have a fear of getting stuck on it with the lights on. On most rides I enjoy this when it happens, but on SM I would not. The track reminds me of Magic Harbor's Black Witch roller coaster. We used to hang out at this amusement park when we were kids 11-14. Well, the year before I was allowed to go on my own, a 13 year old girl was killed on the Black Witch. (I think about that incident every time I ride SM, not sure why.)

Anyway, until now I never realized how large the arcade was at the exit of this ride. No one was in there, and we had to wait for our ride photos to be uploaded to our cards so I took a look around.

MKfirstDAY10_zpsc51861a4.jpg

See this photo booth? Have any of you tried this? The way I read it, if you purchase a picture it can also be added to your photopass card. I meant to do this at some point before we left WDW but totally forgot about it.

MKfirstDAY11_zps7b8c14d4.jpg

Next up...Buzz Lightyear. We walked right on this one too. I think nearly everyone left the Magic Kingdom after regular park closing. We had the place to ourselves!

MKfirstDAY12_zpsfcbe1db6.jpg

Yeah, we didn't know where the cameras were. Smile!

Photo0198FourBySix_zpse9b2897d.jpg

Nikki was captured!!!! Notice the scarf....she wanted to wear it every single day.

MKfirstDAY13_zps121a5725.jpg

It was now time to explore the all new Fantasyland!

DSC_0046_zpsbf1c5c7d.jpg

DSC_0047_zpsa5fa4bfa.jpg

DSC_0022_zpsa45b6924.jpg

It was not nearly as bad as it was earlier in the day. Plus, the sun was in so bonus! I'm telling you, that area gets more sun than the rest of the park. Even with polarized sunglasses it hurt my eyes to walk towards the back. Before we go again in June I will own one of those HUGE straw hats. The kind that will put my entire body in shade, yep, that kind.

First up...Ariel's ride!

DSC_0017_zps010b6e85.jpg

MKfirstDAY14_zpsea64f512.jpg

MKfirstDAY15_zpsadb69f9a.jpg

MKfirstDAY16_zpsd00de96d.jpg

I don't know about ya'll, but I thought this was very similar to Nemo's ride inside The Living Seas Pavilion. Different characters, same idea, same transport. Only people ride the Ariel version. I have NEVER, not one time, encountered a line for Nemo and his line is long enough for a marathon to be held in. The thing always looks closed. Sad too, because it's a cute ride.

I never realized how much Ursula resembled this guy I used to know until I saw this part. I was like wow, she looks just like that guy from...never mind. He'd get mad at me for saying it, but it's not a bad thing. Ursula is awesome in a villainess evil way.

MKfirstDAY17_zpsb874e1ad.jpg

Ta da...happy ending!

MKfirstDAY18_zpsb6a8c3e3.jpg

I don't know if photobucket put this in backwards or what but I know it was part of a line. Either to ride in Ariel's shell or to meet her.

MKfirstDAY19_zpsb174ef23.jpg

The wait was incredibly long to meet her, but we figured now is as good of time as any. It will only get longer and believe me, it did!

DSC_0015_zps5bf16070.jpg

Photo0227FourBySix_zps4ef9f408.jpg

Photo0228FourBySix_zpscb1963c4.jpg

Christian was mad at me for making him pose with characters, but he will always be my baby.

Photo0255FourBySix_zps1ff12ae0.jpg

Awe. I can allow this I suppose. After all she is in love with that Eric prince dude, and she is a princess, so go ahead - pose with my sweetheart Ariel.

Photo0285FourBySix_zpsfa032230.jpg

Here are the pictures Sidney took...

DSC_0006_zps1ab10281.jpg

DSC_0009_zps6255de2d.jpg

Gaston's Fountain!

DSC_0023_zpse15af507.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!