Disney Wonder - May 29, 2017 (Alaska)

Hello! Late in joining the party, but would love to join in, especially with FE. This will be the second cruise (first Disney) for me and my hubby and first cruise ever for our girls. We're leaving for Seattle as soon as our youngest gets out of school, Friday 5/26. Literally... checking her after the end of the year program and heading to the airport. We'll have short stay in Seattle before taking Amtrak up to Vancouver. We're super excited. Looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Davis Family
Stateroom 6028
4 people total, Terri (mom), Kevin (dad), Madeline (14) and Ellie (8)
Terri can't have anything with artificial sweeteners, no issues/allergies for anyone else.
We're celebrating summer vacation! LOL

Hello! Late in joining the party, but would love to join in, especially with FE. This will be the second cruise (first Disney) for me and my hubby and first cruise ever for our girls. We're leaving for Seattle as soon as our youngest gets out of school, Friday 5/26. Literally... checking her after the end of the year program and heading to the airport. We'll have short stay in Seattle before taking Amtrak up to Vancouver. We're super excited. Looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Davis Family
Stateroom 6028
4 people total, Terri (mom), Kevin (dad), Madeline (14) and Ellie (8)
Terri can't have anything with artificial sweeteners, no issues/allergies for anyone else.
We're celebrating summer vacation! LOL

Hi! Glad to have you join us! We are doing something very similar heading up to Seattle that Friday and then taking the train in on Saturday to meet the rest of our family up in Vancouver. Should be a beautiful train ride.

I've added your family to the Pluto Group on the chart, let me know if you need me to make any changes or have any questions.

Nevermind!!! As soon as I posted this I found the link! LOL

I've been searching and want to be sure I haven't missed anything... are there any guidelines about FE gifting? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Hi! I just booked this cruise for my wonderful son Cayden (8) and I! We are super excited and this is our first cruise. We would love to join the FE that I have heard so much about.
We are flying to Vancouver on Sunday the 28th. Just started looking for a hotel to stay in that night close to the port. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
We are both so excited to take our first Disney cruise! We live in California and have been to Disneyland many times and Disneyworld just once last summer.looking forward to meeting people! Cayden's 9th birthday is on May 20th. We are taking this trip to celebrate!

Williams Family
Stateroom 6134
2 people total, Trisha (mom) and Cayden (9)
We are going to celebrate Caydens 9th birthday that is on May 20th!

are flying to Vancouver on Sunday the 28th. Just started looking for a hotel to stay in that night close to the port. Any recommendations would be appreciated.
Vancouver has lots of hotels for all budgets. Looking at Booking.com in USD for two....
  • $102 YWCA w/ private bathroom
  • $161 Days Inn » 3 blocks from cruise terminal, check online reviews for potential issues
  • $172 Blue Horizon » forum fav for value travelers, lots of great restaurants and amenities nearby
  • $188 Empire Landmark
  • $207 Holiday Inn
  • $229 Sutton Place
  • $252 Georgian Court
  • $262 Sheraton Wall Centre
  • $262 Carmana Plaza
  • $262 Hampton Inn » fav for Hilton Point collectors and has Suites!
  • $263 Pinnacle Harbourfront » 5 blocks from cruise terminal
  • $269 Metropolitan » 5 blocks from cruise terminal
  • $292 Westin Bayshore » fav for those wanting to explore nearby Stanley Park
  • $296 Auberge » 3 blocks from cruise terminal
  • $299 Westin Grand
  • $305 Pan Pacific » you get to sleep above the cruise terminal
  • $307 Hyatt Regency
  • $321 Shangri La
  • $335 Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
  • $371 Four Seasons
  • $371 Fairmont Waterfront » you sleep across the street from the cruise terminal
  • $386 L'Hermitage
  • $412 Rosewood
  • $419 Fairmont Pacific Rim » 3 blocks from cruise terminal
  • $481 Delta
The Vancouver downtown is relatively compact. All the listed hotels are under $10 cab fare to the cruise terminal.

Just found out our rooms for Austin and Uncle Jim!! They will be in room 2015! Which is perfectly located a few decks under us! :D

Nevermind!!! As soon as I posted this I found the link! LOL

I've been searching and want to be sure I haven't missed anything... are there any guidelines about FE gifting? Thanks in advance.

Sorry so the delayed response, been busy and forgot to check in over here! I use this link in regards to information on the FE (https://feshopinfo123.wixsite.com/feinfo/all-about-the-fe) but you are free to do as you like. We only expect you to do one delivery of either a cabin gift or individual gifts or a combination of that. I have you in the Pluto Group and right now that has 10 cabins but will most likely fill up to 11 very soon, meaning you are only expected to deliver to 10 cabins. If you need inspiration, I use Etsy and Pinterest and FB Groups and whatever cute Disney thing that catches my eye for it.

Hi all, we are first time Cruisers, first time to Alaska, which means first time DCL, sooo excited!.
If at all possible we would love to experience FE so here is the Requested information:
1. Schoenthal
2. Stateroom #2041
3. Dawne, DH Geoff, DS Brayden (5 years old), and Grandma Cass (celebrating her Bday on the cruise 5/31!)

6. We're Celebrating...Grandma Cass 67th bday!, Brayden graduates preschool, and I (Dawne) graduate college!
7. Private mixology class, Yes unless it is all shots.
8. Meet-up on Embarkation Day, absolutely!

I hope we are not too late to participate!:sail::worship:

Hi all, we are first time Cruisers, first time to Alaska, which means first time DCL, sooo excited!.
If at all possible we would love to experience FE so here is the Requested information:
1. Schoenthal
2. Stateroom #2041
3. Dawne, DH Geoff, DS Brayden (5 years old), and Grandma Cass (celebrating her Bday on the cruise 5/31!)

6. We're Celebrating...Grandma Cass 67th bday!, Brayden graduates preschool, and I (Dawne) graduate college!
7. Private mixology class, Yes unless it is all shots.
8. Meet-up on Embarkation Day, absolutely!

I hope we are not too late to participate!:sail::worship:

Hi! Glad you are here! You are not too late, I put you in the last spot in the Pluto Group! And have added you to the Mixology Interest List. I'm hoping to get those signups soon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hi! Glad you are here! You are not too late, I put you in the last spot in the Pluto Group! And have added you to the Mixology Interest List. I'm hoping to get those signups soon. Let me know if you have any questions.
Oh my gooooodness! Yes! Thank you!!

Read below for latest on Cruise Sign-ups!

If you are participating in the FISH EXTENDER (FE) Exchange, please comment or sent me a message confirming that you are still participating and sailing with us. We have a lot of families bringing gifts so we just want to make sure we have the right information. We've also opened another group (Stitch) for any interested newcomers that have't signed up yet or people who want to join another group. It will be a smaller group since we are getting closer to the cruise but please let me know if you would like to participate and I will add you! See the chart here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wDjY6lno9Dpo8NB8sYOTfgmzHnA0FJP8NswYgmYSncM/edit?usp=sharing

BOOK EXCHANGE! Looking for more participants for all ages. Youth, Pre-Teen, and Adult... we have book lovers of all ages who would love to exchange book recommendations. We are keeping the groups small so you will share 3 books to get 3 back. Let me know if you or your kid may like to participate or have questions.

Last but not least, MIXOLOGY! I will find that out and the times/dates for the mixology classes by next week so I will let everyone know then and get peoples time preferences. You can check if you are on the interest list here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14cWLN98_YLJCozswvmQsq5ln9vEebe2M5ZRnhgX_7Fc/edit?usp=sharing

If you have any questions or would like to participate in any of the above, please let me know!

We are excited to be in participating in the Fish Extender exchange. I'm a first time Disney Cruiser and I found out about this group last week. We are in the Stitch group and would love a few more cabins, so please join! It will be a smaller group, but there should be some special gifts.

ONLY 39 DAYS LEFT!! :)

If you are participating in the FISH EXTENDER (FE) Exchange, please comment or sent me a message confirming that you are still participating and sailing with us.

Yes we are still sailing! So excited for Pluto group. Can I add that my DS 5 year old likes cars (hotwheels) and Baymax, Darth Vader, or Olaf just in case anyone is struggling with ideas for his age? Grandma Cass loves Dumbo (or any elephant for that matter). My DH and I are just glad to be on vacation!! <3 =)

Cool, I've added Maryellen to your group but since she is in a different cabin a few decks below you, there may be some confusion in regards to gifting. Like either making/giving her something separate, or making sure it goes to her cabin instead of yours. I'll reach out to the individual cabins in your group a little closer to cruise time to see how to handle it but an alternative is to either have everything delivered to your cabin or to have her just join the Adults Only Group or the regular groups by herself for the gifting. We'll figure it out and I'm sure it will be just fine however we do it but I'm just thinking out loud. Super glad to have your family joining us for the fun! :)
Happy Geek Girl,

Maryellen will not be joining us on our Alaska voyage, but I'd like to add (little brother) Patrick to our room. Lexi is a big Moana fan - recently saw the movie- and all of us thought it was great.

Thank you for keeping up with all of this craziness!

Happy Geek Girl,

Maryellen will not be joining us on our Alaska voyage, but I'd like to add (little brother) Patrick to our room. Lexi is a big Moana fan - recently saw the movie- and all of us thought it was great.

Thank you for keeping up with all of this craziness!

I'll update the group about Maryellen. How old is Patrick? Thank you!

Yes we are still sailing! So excited for Pluto group. Can I add that my DS 5 year old likes cars (hotwheels) and Baymax, Darth Vader, or Olaf just in case anyone is struggling with ideas for his age? Grandma Cass loves Dumbo (or any elephant for that matter). My DH and I are just glad to be on vacation!! <3 =)
Thank you for the information on Brayden and Grandma Cass! I've updated the chart to include that information! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter