Disney Wonder March 30 2017 Cruise Meet & FE

Ok everyone I have been working on door magnets today (one of my favorite pre-cruise craft activities). Here is what I am planning to make for my family's door this time. I love Walt Disney quotes, so I thought why not use them to decorate our door.

cinderella.png castleqoute.jpg tinkqoute.jpg funtodoimpossible.jpg mickeyqoutebelieve.jpg curousmicjminniqoute.jpg

Disney Wonder March 30th Roll Call
  • Alcooper3 +DH & DD
  • Disneymommato5
  • Ralivengood +DD, DGS & DGS
  • Jenny78 +DH, DD & DD
  • TColeman +DH, DS, & DD
*Please post info about the members of your travel party and I will add you to the Roll Call. No names required.

FE participants
  1. Alcooper3
  2. Disneymommato5
  3. Ralivengood
  4. Jenny78
  5. TColeman
The Fish Extender gift exchange is meant to be a fun addition to your Disney cruise experience. Gifts can be bought or homemade. Some people do gifts for each day, some only hand out gifts one time, others do gifts for every person participating. How much or little you do is up to you. The only requirement is that you must give at least one gift to every stateroom participating. If our group should get larger than 8-10 staterooms, I will divide us into smaller groups to help reduce the costs/hassle of a large group.
Deadline to sign up for FE group is February 8th.

*For those who wish to participate in the FE gift exchange, please post on this board to let me know and I will add you to the list. Let me know how many adults and children (under 18) will be participating. You may send me the following information via Disboard PM or post it on this board. (You need 10 posts to send PMs -if you don't have enough yet just post a few "filler" posts here.) I do not need last names, personal email addresses, or any other personal information not listed below. The info I collect will only be shared with those participating in our FE exchange here on Disboard.
  • Stateroom #
  • First names of all participants (optional but some people like to make personalized gifts)
  • Ages of children under 18 (age appropriate gift giving)
  • Other optional info you can give, but are in no way required to, are special events (birthdays, anniversarys..) occurring on the cruise.
*Please also let me know if there are any allergies to be aware of.

Here is a little info about FEs for those new to Disboards.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

JUST booked today!!! We originally signed up for the cruise that was canceled because of hurricane Matthew. We were devastated and are finally ready to get the show on the road and have some fun! I would like to participate in the fish extender group!!
I'm Ashley and I have twin boys Gavin and Austin that will be 9 when we sail and I have an 8 year old daughter Cali. I'm so excited!! Thanks!!

JUST booked today!!! We originally signed up for the cruise that was canceled because of hurricane Matthew. We were devastated and are finally ready to get the show on the road and have some fun! I would like to participate in the fish extender group!!
I'm Ashley and I have twin boys Gavin and Austin that will be 9 when we sail and I have an 8 year old daughter Cali. I'm so excited!! Thanks!! OH! OUR STATE ROOM!! Our state room is 7108

• Alcooper3 +DH & DD
  • Disneymommato5
  • Jenny78 +DH, DD & DD
  • TColeman +DH, DS, & DD
*Please post info about the members of your travel party and I will add you to the Roll Call. No names required.

FE participants
  1. Alcooper3
  2. Disneymommato5
  3. Ralivengood
  4. Jenny78
  5. TColeman
The Fish Extender gift exchange is meant to be a fun addition to your Disney cruise experience. Gifts can be bought or homemade. Some people do gifts for each day, some only hand out gifts one time, others do gifts for every person participating. How much or little you do is up to you. The only requirement is that you must give at least one gift to every stateroom participating. If our group should get larger than 8-10 staterooms, I will divide us into smaller groups to help reduce the costs/hassle of a large group.
Deadline to sign up for FE group is February 8th.

*For those who wish to participate in the FE gift exchange, please post on this board to let me know and I will add you to the list. Let me know how many adults and children (under 18) will be participating. You may send me the following information via Disboard PM or post it on this board. (You need 10 posts to send PMs -if you don't have enough yet just post a few "filler" posts here.) I do not need last names, personal email addresses, or any other personal information not listed below. The info I collect will only be shared with those participating in our FE exchange here on Disboard.
  • Stateroom #
  • First names of all participants (optional but some people like to make personalized gifts)
  • Other optional info you can give, but are in no way required to, are special events (birthdays, anniversarys..) occurring on the cruise.

Hi! I tried to reply to this thread last night and I don't see the post so I'm trying again. My apologies if its a duplicate. I would like to participate in the FE group!! We just booked last night and this is our " Disney cruise take #2!". Our original cruise was cancelled due to hurricane Mathew.
Ashley
Gavin and Austin (9 years old) Twin boys :)
Cali ( 8 years old) little sis!
State room 7108
Thanks!!

Hi! I tried to reply to this thread last night and I don't see the post so I'm trying again. My apologies if its a duplicate. I would like to participate in the FE group!! We just booked last night and this is our " Disney cruise take #2!". Our original cruise was cancelled due to hurricane Mathew.
Ashley
Gavin and Austin (9 years old) Twin boys :)
Cali ( 8 years old) little sis!
State room 7108
Thanks!!

Welcome to the Board Ashley! I see your posts now. There must have been an issue with Disboards last night. I am set to get notifications for activity on our board but didn't. I am adding your family to the Roll Call and FE group. I'll send you a PM with our FE list info so far.

Last edited:
FE Reminder
I have created a PDF document to send out to everyone participating. Those who have 10 posts on Disboards have already been sent a copy to begin working on gifts. If anyone else would like to get the file, I need you to post at least 10 posts here on Disboards (you can see how many posts you have under your user name). So far we have 5 confirmed staterooms and I am still waiting to receive info from one other person who asked to join.

Last edited:
I want to participate in the fish extenders!

I am new to the board. This is our families first cruise ever so why not a Disney Cruise. We definitely want to be part of the FE exchange!

Hi! Is it too late to join the FEs?

Hi All! Since I can't send you PMs yet, I am trying to get in touch with you here. I have prepared a PDF file with all our FE info for you. It's much easier to print off and use than trying to collect all the info here from the boards. I can't send it to you unless you have 10 posts on Disboards. You all can just post a few "fillers" posts here to get enough for me to be able to send a message with the file to everyone. Thanks!

Last edited:
Working on my gifts today and I have a question about preferences for the kids. If given a choice, which of these would your kids like better:

Boys: Mickey Mouse, Marvel Superhero, or Donald Duck

Girls: Minnie Mouse, Princess Belle, Ariel, or a Classic princess

All staterooms will be getting at least some Mickey and Minnie gift items.

• Alcooper3 +DH & DD
  • Disneymommato5
  • Jenny78 +DH, DD & DD
  • TColeman +DH, DS, & DD
  • Gottwins+one +DS, DS, & DD

FE participants
  1. Alcooper3 (1076)
  2. Disneymommato5 ?
  3. Ralivengood (5016)
  4. Jenny78 (1068)
  5. TColeman (6110)
  6. Gottwins+one (7108)

• Stateroom #

I was just looking at the list and there's 11 kids. The list says 10, just FYI if going by those numbers for anything!! :))

I was just looking at the list and there's 11 kids. The list says 10, just FYI if going by those numbers for anything!! :))

I just double checked the list and I am coming up with 10 kids. Were you counting the DD listed with Ralivengood? She is an adult daughter with 2 sons. I just updated that info to make it clear. Am I missing someone else?

Alcooper3: 2 adults, 1 girl
Ralivengood: 2 adults, 2 boys
Jenny78: 2 adults, 2 girls
TColeman: 2 adults, 1 boy, 1 girl
Gottwins+one: 1adult, 2boys, 1 girl

I just double checked the list and I am coming up with 10 kids. Were you counting the DD listed with Ralivengood? She is an adult daughter with 2 sons. I just updated that info to make it clear. Am I missing someone else?

Alcooper3: 2 adults, 1 girl
Ralivengood: 2 adults, 2 boys
Jenny78: 2 adults, 2 girls
TColeman: 2 adults, 1 boy, 1 girl
Gottwins+one: 1adult, 2boys, 1 girl
I am so sorry, I was counting Isabella and Bella as two people!! Scatter brain thanks to my kids!!! You're correct, 10 children! Sorry!!

I am so sorry, I was counting Isabella and Bella as two people!! Scatter brain thanks to my kids!!! You're correct, 10 children! Sorry!!

Not a problem. I completely understand. It wouldn't have been the first time I made a mistake. :-)

When I checked in I couldn't choose a checkin time because we are taking the magic express from our hotel. Is that correct???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter