Disney Wonder August 14,2017

I just removed ourselves from the FE group. I hope it's not causing any trouble, but we just have too much going on and I want to be able to look forward to the cruise, not stress about it.

Hi everyone!
We're getting closer! My son and his friend had to cancel, but Cindy and I are still going! Has everyone planned their excursions? I know Disney's are more expensive, but we like the security of knowing the ship won't leave without us if our trip is late getting back. I know there's not much chance of that in Alaska, but still. :flower1:

We are considering booking through Costco travel.

Can you explain what fish extender is and how it works? We are very interested, but have five kids ranging from 7-18. Thanks. :)

It's so much fun! You buy or make hanging pockets for outside your door. Then you sign up in a group to bring and receive Disney-themed gifts on the cruise. Pinterest has tons of ideas. you can buy the gifts or make them.

This is our 5th Disney cruise, our 2nd to Alaska. Last time the kids were pretty little so they wanted to go back and do more. We are all really looking forward to it.

Hi! We're booked for this cruise and very excited. I have the late winter blahs and reading about the cruise is definitely helping. I will be sailing with my inlaws, my husband, our bouncing-off-the-walls 10 year old son and sweet-but-stubborn 4 year old daughter, as well as my sister-in-law, her husband and her son, who will be just a little over 2. We'll be driving up from Seattle, and everyone else in the group will be flying from California. I am off to add our names to the FE groups!

Any other vegans on this cruise?

Hi. We also have a 10 yr old son. We are traveling with friends ( which includes all girls 9, 9, 12, & 16), no boys. So maybe our boys can friend each other. Hope we get to meet.

FE participants: The FE groups are closing at the end of June. To ensure everyone who signed up is still interested in participating/still cruising with us, please write "confirmed" next to your cabin number on the google doc. Thank you!

I have started a google doc for anyone interested in doing FE. Just add your info to the spreadsheet but please don't change anything else! Once Group 1 has 10 people, I will create Group 2, etc.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ewnme11ysB2t9c9zvam8UJJGSd53GfM3YSLtNsHrD68/edit#gid=0
FE participants: FE groups will be closing at the end of June. To ensure everyone who signed up is still interested in participating/still cruising with us, please write "confirmed" next to your cabin number on the google doc. Thank you!

FE is now closed for this cruise. If you need to change something on the google doc for the FE exchange, please join the Disney Alaska August 14 Facebook page and message admin.

we tried to confirm our FE participation but could not get it to take my message. We do wish to participate in the FE Thanks

Hey out there,
I'm looking for the Lewis, Gow, & Logan cruisers who signed up for FE. Are you out there? Do you still want to participate?
Thanks!

Hey out there,
I'm looking for the Lewis, Gow, & Logan cruisers who signed up for FE. Are you out there? Do you still want to participate?
Thanks!
Yes the Gow/Logans are still participating. Thing for a little crazy, sorry our room number is In the comment field in the sheet since it is locked.

Hi,I come from Hongkong with two kids(6 and 12),looking forward to the coming cruise.

The room I initially reserved is for 4 and I removed 1 adult in May. Currently,I want to add the fourth back,but there is no available space.

I will keep trying give DSL calls everyday and could you get me updated if you know anyone with this trip have to cancel?

Thanks a lot!

So sorry, yes tarbylooj, Lewis is still in for the FE!

We have a little over a week until we cruise!!!!
Hey out there,
Thanks!

Ohhhh yikes. Really? That's means I'd be buying for almost 30 people...if so, I'd have to bow out...can't afford to make that happen. Tarbylooj, can you clarify how it works? Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter