Disney Wonder Alaska

I enjoyed your TR. I am sailing on the Wonder in september. And even though it is to the Bahamas and not Alaska, I liked seeing what could be on my cruise. I will have to do an Alaska cruise soon cause unlike you I am a HUGE Pixar fan! And a Pixar party sounds awesome! :yay: Don't get me wrong, I love the classics too they are the best but I love Pixar a lot! So thanks for taking the time and writing about your trip.

blah

Hi I love your trip report can't wait to set sail now! I was just wondering about the Alaska shopping guide is there a particular place to get these at the port like a shop or just a stand and how much was it?

Thanks for your report! We are sailing on the Wonder in October (to the Caribbean) but my husband has always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise.

Thanks for your report! We are sailing on the Wonder in October (to the Caribbean) but my husband has always wanted to go on an Alaskan cruise.

You're welcome! Maybe someday your husband will have an opportunity to do an Alaskan cruise on the Wonder. :eeyore:

Done. You were not talking to YRSELF. :rotfl2: Thank you for YR time and effort in putting this report together.:love: Congratulations on YR wins.:woohoo: Happy to have read YR dad got better at such beg of his cruise.:thumbsup2: idk hw much more detail you could have written this. You did a Wonderful job.:wizard: I'm getting anxious for my cruise date June 2014. Hubby had been wanting to this cruise for a while now but I jst wntd the kids to be a LIL older to appreciate all the wildlife I hear , read about. I'm not so thrill of the weather.my idea of vacation :cool1::beach::cool1:. We will be celebrating :bday: for both my children ages 12 and 7.

:tinker: thank you again

Thank you for a wonderful trip report! I have a really stupid question....I want to find some Alaska animal related stuffed animals for my girls, grizzlies, whales, dolphins and such. I assume such a thing is easy to find? On our MR cruises, it actually was....all I could find was jewelry and sunglasses.

Speaking of dolphins, did you ever see any dolphin related jewelry? My girls would go insane if I bought them some of that.

Thank you for a wonderful trip report! I have a really stupid question....I want to find some Alaska animal related stuffed animals for my girls, grizzlies, whales, dolphins and such. I assume such a thing is easy to find? On our MR cruises, it actually was....all I could find was jewelry and sunglasses.

Speaking of dolphins, did you ever see any dolphin related jewelry? My girls would go insane if I bought them some of that.

[blah

Your reports are awesome! I got a lot of information which help me in my future alaska cruise!!! Is there a princess breakfast in this trip?

I'm glad you enjoyed the trip report! We located husky dogs, bears and whales in all three ports. They had husky dogs at the gift shop connected to our Skagway Sled Dog excursion. We also found husky dogs, bears and whales at the Alaskan Rainforest excursion in Ketchikan. And there were husky dogs at the Christmas store in Ketchikan. Alaska Shirt Company in Skagway & Juneau had plush animals and cute animal hats. Tongass Trading in Ketchikan also carried stuffed animals. Ketchikan Mining Co. had large 16" Husky & Moose stuffed animals. The Fudge Co. in Skagway had LOTS of stuffed animals-believe it or not!

We found whale (and I believe dolphin) jewelry at Caribou Crossings in Juneau. I didn't see much in the way of dolphins in Alaska, most of the jewlery was of a whale tail. Lots of places to find them, some with flakes of gold in the tail and others that were just plain pendants.

Hope that helps.
:eeyore:

Awesome, thanks! It looks like we will have no problems spending our money in port. I will check out the stores you mentioned....

Looking forward to the rest of your trip report!

Thanks for such a well written and detailed TR! Loved reading it. We are going to be on the june 30th Alaskan cruise. And reading your report has made me excited and sad (for the long wait) ..LOL! Can't wait to explore Alaska on the Disney cruise.

Thanks for such a well written and detailed TR! Loved reading it. We are going to be on the june 30th Alaskan cruise. And reading your report has made me excited and sad (for the long wait) ..LOL! Can't wait to explore Alaska on the Disney cruise.

Thank you for your kind words. When I began writing, I hoped it would help others planning an Alaskan cruise. You are going to love it in Alaska! Here's a little pixie dust pixiedust: to help the next 5 1/2 months go by quickly for you! Eat a :mickeybar for me!

:eeyore:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter