Disney Wonder 5 night Baja/ Oct 22, 2017

Just booked this cruise! It will be our fourth and we are super excited. We even managed to get our preferred cabin. There will be three of us. Myself, my husband, and our dd who will turn 11 the last day of the cruise. We have always participated in the FE and plan to do so again. We live in Vancouver, WA.

Please leave your names and info so that you can be added to our FE exchange also here is the link to our cruise's Face book group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/642791679231493/ Welcome aboard.

Got Disney could you please add the following info to the ROLL CALL: Glaser Family, Pauline (51) me, Don (50), Cabin#6154, Dining Late Seating Our nicknames are Snowie & Grumpy.

Just booked this cruise! It will be our fourth and we are super excited. We even managed to get our preferred cabin. There will be three of us. Myself, my husband, and our dd who will turn 11 the last day of the cruise. We have always participated in the FE and plan to do so again. We live in Vancouver, WA.
Facebook group is Disney Wonder Cruise To Baja Mexico On October 22, 2017.

Got Disney could you please add the following info to the ROLL CALL: Glaser Family, Pauline (51) me, Don (50), Cabin#6154, Dining Late Seating Our nicknames are Snowie & Grumpy.

are they traveling with you :) wait...lol...that is you :)

Hello Everyone!!!
I'm Gina!!! I live in Ca and so looking forward to this cruise! We promised our twins (will be 9 at sailing date) they'd go with us on our next cruise... so Disney it is!! We are in 7536 or something.. I know it's the 7th floor. Looking forward to tips, suggestions... any direction to make this event memorable. :)

I'm happy to volunteer to organize the FE. I've never done it before but I'm a pretty organized person.
I'd love more info on that.. I'm new to these sorts of feeds.. so if you do it.. will you tell me so I find you. I'm interested in FE...
Thanks!!!
Gina

Hello Everyone! We will be on this cruise as well. We live in South Orange County, CA and have always wanted to do Disney Cruise. This will be our first! We have cruised many, many times on other Cruise Lines. It will be me, Toni (50) Husband Chris (51) and Daughter Jaiden (8). Please feel free to add us to the Roll Call. I've also asked to be added to the facebook page! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Toni

Hello Everyone! We will be on this cruise as well. We live in South Orange County, CA and have always wanted to do Disney Cruise. This will be our first! We have cruised many, many times on other Cruise Lines. It will be me, Toni (50) Husband Chris (51) and Daughter Jaiden (8). Please feel free to add us to the Roll Call. I've also asked to be added to the facebook page! Looking forward to getting to know all of you! Toni

You have been added to our Facebook page.

Hello! We are also going on this cruise! This will be our 2nd Disney cruise but, the first one was just a little 2 night cruise that rained most of the time so, we're excited to experience a longer
cruise with, hopefully, sunshine:sunny: We are interested in participating in the FE.

Hello! My family is going on this cruise! It's my first non-working cruise. (prior Navy) It will be me (31) my wife (27) and our daughter (3). Excited to go one the cruise, interested in FE, and eager to hear any words of wisdom for sailing with a toddler. Just sent a request to the FB group as well.

Hi, I'm a first time cruiser . I'll be coming with my boys and parents. A friend of mine that has done several Disney cruises enticed me with her fabulous photos and I just had to give it a go! I'm interested in the door fish thing... trying to wrap my head around all the stuff I need to do before the cruise I'm not creative so I'll be hitting up Etsy for that I'm also curious where the best place might be to find cool door magnets. I do really well with lists so if anyone has a list of stuff to do beforehand that would be much apprected. I have found lots of good stuff on Pinterest and all but lots of it is wordy and not a list. I know we are going to have a fantastical time!!! I just can't wait! And I'm not used to message boards so I did find you have a Facebook page I might do better with that. SUPER excited

We will be going on our first Disney Cruise. This will be my boys first cruise. We booked this cruise in October and my December I could not keep it a secret any more. So our boys found out Christmas morning.

We just celebrated our count down with 8 months to go. With Frozen night, I made ice cube jello, snowflake and ice cubes rice crispy treats. They even got a little goody bag.

Each month will countdown with a movie night. Can't wait till next both Beauty and the Beast.

We will be going on our first Disney Cruise. This will be my boys first cruise. We booked this cruise in October and my December I could not keep it a secret any more. So our boys found out Christmas morning.

We just celebrated our count down with 8 months to go. With Frozen night, I made ice cube jello, snowflake and ice cubes rice crispy treats. They even got a little goody bag.

Each month will countdown with a movie night. Can't wait till next both Beauty and the Beast.

Oh my goodness, what a cute idea!
My kids said they can't talk about it anymore or they might dehydrate from excitement and die! SO dramatic. Last time I was showing them part of the Disney cruise DVD and they got so excited and when we were done talking about it my youngest started to cry and asked why I was torturing him by looking at it since we don't go until forever! Seriously, these kids!

Oh my goodness, what a cute idea!
My kids said they can't talk about it anymore or they might dehydrate from excitement and die! SO dramatic. Last time I was showing them part of the Disney cruise DVD and they got so excited and when we were done talking about it my youngest started to cry and asked why I was torturing him by looking at it since we don't go until forever! Seriously, these kids!

This was one of the reasons we started this monthly movie night. They are now counting down to the next movie night instead of think how far October is.

Hello Everyone! We are Cali Natives and avid Disney lovers, We have Passes and go at least once a week to Disneyland! We are however, first time cruisers. We just booked today and are totally excited to be going on this cruise!!! I would love to participate in a Fish Extender group. Sooo whomever is organizing that please add us to your list!

The Roa Family:
Asia & Louis
Sophia age 5
Alexa age 3
Cabin: "GTY"

:boat::boat::boat::welcome::welcome::welcome:

I posted the info that you posted the Roll call...please if you can before sailing add the other info...yes this thread like mine on the 8th is very quiet....but it will pick up as time gets closer :)

Hi-
our cabin #s are 5022, 5024
Late dining

hello everyone, I just booked our very first Disney Cruise and actually we have never been on any type of cruise. I will be cruising with my husband and two boys, there 8 and 5. We are from San Jose, CA!
This whole dashboard is new to me so, I just figured out how to post something lol. :yay:

Soliman Family
Maekel (39)
Melissa (36)
Elias (8)
Mateo (5)
GTY Ocean View Cabin
Late Dining

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!