Disney Wish - March 6-10, 2023

SharonLowe

DIS Veteran
Starting the cruise meet for the March 6-10 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Wish. We’re particularly interested in doing the fish extender because it will be my grandsons first cruise - 3 year old celebrating 4th birthday (March 16) and 1 year old. 3 adults - me (gma), mom and dad plus the 2 kids. Hope other will join in.

Starting the cruise meet for the March 6-10 4 night Bahamas cruise on the Wish. We’re particularly interested in doing the fish extender because it will be my grandsons first cruise - 3 year old celebrating 4th birthday (March 16) and 1 year old. 3 adults - me (gma), mom and dad plus the 2 kids. Hope other will join in.
Here’s the info to join the fish extender group:

👉 Official Fish Exchange List -

What is a Fish Exchange?
https://dclfan.com/onboard-activities/what-in-the-world-is-a-disney-cruise-line-fish-extender/

Please post the following to participate in Fish Exchange -
DISer name
Stateroom # (TBD - if you don’t have a # yet)
List participating stateroom guests (Kids ages time of cruise)
List favorite interests or characters (Optional)

Group Closes February 10, 2023

•Remember check back here the first day of the cruise to see if anyone had a stateroom # change. Not uncommon to try and upgrade your stateroom at the port.
•There is no price point for this Fish Exchange. You can give as little or as much as you wish.
•Must have bag/pouches hanging on your fish outside stateroom to receive FE items. Please do not leave items on the floor outside a stateroom. If no bag is present, they may have moved staterooms.

Ann Jusczak (cruising with my sister Amy, my granddaughter Harper and her daughter, Sophie)
TBD
Cousins:
Harper 11 - likes sports (basketball) and animals - plays with AG dolls and squishmallows often lately
Sophia 12 - has 3 older sisters is pretty mature for 12 (almost 13) loves little make-up pouches & lip gloss, etc.
Please just keep gift small, simple and inexpensive. Thank you!

Hi! First time on a DCL ship. Coming in from Atlanta.

Traveling with my husband, Mike, 44 and daughter Brooklyn, who will turn 7 at the end of March. She loves cooking, unicorns, fairies and Aurora and Cinderella. Oh, and I’m Jacki!

We are in Stateroom 8032 and look forward to meeting everyone!

Last edited:

I noticed the other fish extender groups had spread sheets that included 5-6 families to participate together. I am okay with less than that as it seems like lots of extra items to purchase and pack. How do we get organized on here to know what families are taking care of each other's fish extender gifts?

I noticed the other fish extender groups had spread sheets that included 5-6 families to participate together. I am okay with less than that as it seems like lots of extra items to purchase and pack. How do we get organized on here to know what families are taking care of each other's fish extender gifts?
I agree -- especially for those that are flying and have limited space or may not be able to transport fragile items. It would really be my almost 7-year old daughter who would appreciate this the most. I'd be happy to set up a spreadsheet for the kids only if that would be amenable to you and @SharonLowe?

Thank you, Jacki! If you put a link on here, we can just add what we have here and confirm and close the group, so we know who we are shopping for. (I noticed it said closed and confirmed at least a month before sailing on the other groups I have been searching.) I am not in any group yet though, so hoping we can just organize ours here. thanks!

I am not sure what to do. Thank you for trying. Sharon, can we get your grandson's names (if you want) and what they like for gift purchasing? I plan to get items for Brooklyn and both boys in your family.
I saw my stateroom number has been assigned to 7174. I look forward to meeting your families and participating for the first time in the fish extender gift giving! I guess we need your stateroom number when you have that too, Sharon. Thanks!

I am not sure what to do. Thank you for trying. Sharon, can we get your grandson's names (if you want) and what they like for gift purchasing? I plan to get items for Brooklyn and both boys in your family.
I saw my stateroom number has been assigned to 7174. I look forward to meeting your families and participating for the first time in the fish extender gift giving! I guess we need your stateroom number when you have that too, Sharon. Thanks!
I think a couple other people may join in from the Facebook group for our cruise! I'm glad we will be able to make a little something happen for the kids!

I am bummed we couldn't check in yet due to waiting for our passports to arrive. Any way to get around that? It wants me to upload a photo before I can proceed.

Good morning! Did we add anymore staterooms to our fish extender group, or just doing our smaller version of this?

I am bummed we couldn't check in yet due to waiting for our passports to arrive. Any way to get around that? It wants me to upload a photo before I can proceed.
You could upload a copy of your birth certificate and photo ID, then upload the passports when they arrive. Just had to do this for my wife for our March 4th - 11th cruise on the Fantasy.

I did think of this idea but my granddaughter had to mail her birth certificate with her passport documents. So we need to wait until hers arrives. It was expedited! Thankfully, mine arrived yesterday and hers should be any day!

@SharonLowe do you have your stateroom assignment? So excited! We are all checked in!
Hello! I still am not sure who is in our group besides my granddaughter, niece and your daughter Brooklyn, Jacki. If we don't have a stateroom assignment for everyone ahead of time, I am not sure how we find the little boys. Did you know of anyone else interested?

Hi, we are the a little late to join but we do have some gifts we would love to distribute during the cruise. This is our 11th DCL sailing but first time having a fishextender. We are not on Facebook, so we thought we would try signing up here. We have one daughter celebrating her 11th birthday. Our stateroom is 12020. This is also our first cruise back since the pandemic and looking forward to celebrating. If you all could share your stateroom numbers with us, we would love to spread some pixie dust during the cruise. Kind Regards, Christy, Jonathan and Anna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter