Disney Wish July 8-11, 2022

o&smom

DIS Veteran
Finally, a cruise that may actually take place! Who is joining in on experiencing the Wish? How many cruises have you had to move or been cancelled? Anyone else doing b2b? It will be our first time!

My sister and I (and some of our extended family) will be on this sailing. It'll be the second half of our Wish B2B! (It's my family's first B2B and the second/third DCL cruise ever for my sister and I 😊).

We will be on this one! It’ll be me, DH, and DS (who will be 11). We can’t wait! We’ve only been on one other cruise. We did a 4 night Dream cruise when DS was 7. We are so excited! Wish it was the 4 night, but still excited for the 3!

Yay, so nice to have “conversation” with people excited to cruise! This will be part one of our first b2b, and first (and probably last) concierge experience. We got a Little Mermaid room! It will be myself, DH, DD 12, and DS who is graduating in about a week. We will celebrate his 19th bday on the cruise after this one. So looking forward to more info being disclosed over the next year! 😃

So after reviewing the deck plans, I am concerned about the cabin I chose. We are on deck 6, aft. It looks like the Frozen restaurant is below on deck 5. As this is my first Disney cruise (and only my second cruise with the first being over 30 years ago), I wanted to bounce this off more experienced cruisers to see if we should move up a little higher. I am also worried about nausea being in the aft. Even hot tubs make me nauseated 🤢 lol. Any advice would be appreciated!

We just booked this cruise after changing our family spring break plans, we need to use all of our FCC! So excited to be exploring the Wish! DH and I will be celebrating our 23rd wedding anniversary! 💞

And now we are not going, assuming everyone got that email from Disney saying we got bumped because of the delay of the ship :headache:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter