Disney wish Deck 11 Rooms

C1-10P

Earning My Ears
Good morning,

Looking to finalize a booking for the wish in March,

We were looking into the deck 11 family verandah rooms, we liked the idea of being close to the pools and the snacks for the little ones.

Can anyone confirm if there is access to the pool deck from the elevators near stateroom 11056 for example? The deck plan doesn’t make it clear if there are doors there or not.

Also any experience on if a deck 10 mid would be better than the deck 11 forward for a family with two girls (4 and 7) and a wife that is a little sensitive to motion? Did fine last time with the motion sickness patches on.

Thanks!

Yeah! to access. Booked on Deck 11, also. For the pool, food, and soda fountain easy access.

Good morning,

We were looking into the deck 11 family verandah rooms, we liked the idea of being close to the pools and the snacks for the little ones.

Can anyone confirm if there is access to the pool deck from the elevators near stateroom 11056 for example? The deck plan doesn’t make it clear if there are doors there or not.

Also any experience on if a deck 10 mid would be better than the deck 11 forward for a family with two girls (4 and 7) and a wife that is a little sensitive to motion? Did fine last time with the motion sickness patches on.

Thanks!

Is the Deck 10 cabin directly beneath the pool deck? Not a desired location by a lot of people due to early morning cleaning.

I wouldn’t think one deck would make a difference - but Midship should be less wobbly than Forward.

Don‘t wait too long to book - my late January date is selling pretty quickly just this week.

Good luck.

I was notified by my travel agent that even though the rooms on Deck 11 are on the same deck as the food courts and pools, you cannot walk directly from these rooms. Instead, you need to go down stairs and then to an elevator/stairwell to move around.

Anyone have experience with the rooms on the Wish on Deck 11?

I was notified by my travel agent that even though the rooms on Deck 11 are on the same deck as the food courts and pools, you cannot walk directly from these rooms. Instead, you need to go down stairs and then to an elevator/stairwell to move around.

Anyone have experience with the rooms on the Wish on Deck 11?
I don’t believe this is correct. I watched a video on YouTube of someone using the forward elevators and getting off on 11. They pan towards the stairs which is where access to the hall where the rooms are then turns and goes out the doors onto the deck where the food is. I, however, won’t know for sure until the end of September.

I don’t believe this is correct. I watched a video on YouTube of someone using the forward elevators and getting off on 11. They pan towards the stairs which is where access to the hall where the rooms are then turns and goes out the doors onto the deck where the food is. I, however, won’t know for sure until the end of September.
If you recall where the video is, can you please post a link?

I did find this video. Beginning at 13:40, you can see doors that lead to the forward elevator on Deck 11. The question is, does this also lead to the cabins on Deck 11?

My parents were on the DVC cruise on deck 11 and can confirm they could walk directly out to the pool area. They were in one of the “sideways” inside staterooms which seemed much larger than others I have seen videos of. The neat feature was that the closets were on either side of the bed.

Good morning,

Thanks!
Following. We are considering a Wish cruise. Thought about decks 10 & 11 too. My concerns with deck 11 are: staterooms are Forward. Worried there would be more motion. Being on/near pools and food is a plus and a minus. Been told there would be a lot more traffic and potentially a lot of noise. Deck 10 is below the pools and also been told could be noise, especially hearing the lounge chairs being dragged all over. I did post a thread asking about which deck is a good choice to stay on and received only 1 response. Someone responded they stayed on deck 10 and it was quiet.

Following. We are considering a Wish cruise. Thought about decks 10 & 11 too. My concerns with deck 11 are: staterooms are Forward. Worried there would be more motion. Being on/near pools and food is a plus and a minus. Been told there would be a lot more traffic and potentially a lot of noise. Deck 10 is below the pools and also been told could be noise, especially hearing the lounge chairs being dragged all over. I did post a thread asking about which deck is a good choice to stay on and received only 1 response. Someone responded they stayed on deck 10 and it was quiet.
I've read that you can hear them cleaning the pool deck in the morning from Deck 10.

Have you returned from your cruise and did you like the room and did you have access to the food court?

Thank you all for the information, would love some first person reports but as of now we are still set for room 11536. Still hoping we were right to switch out 7 day fantasy cruise for 4 days at the parks and a 4 night wish sailing. We just weren’t sure how our girls are going to do on a cruise and 7 nights sure seemed long if they hated it.

We cruised in August in 11524 - a starboard deluxe family verandah. I really loved Deck 11 and the access to food and the pool deck. It was very quiet, and we felt no motion (although we were lucky to have incredibly calm seas for our cruise). I think the best/worst part was how many ice cream cones I picked up since we walked by it heading back to the cabin so much!

I happened to film the walk from our cabin out to the deck on our last morning to show my parents. We walk out the doors directly to the deck, but you can also briefly see the stairwell/elevator access, which has doors out to the deck also.

We cruised in August in 11524 - a starboard deluxe family verandah. I really loved Deck 11 and the access to food and the pool deck. It was very quiet, and we felt no motion (although we were lucky to have incredibly calm seas for our cruise). I think the best/worst part was how many ice cream cones I picked up since we walked by it heading back to the cabin so much!

I happened to film the walk from our cabin out to the deck on our last morning to show my parents. We walk out the doors directly to the deck, but you can also briefly see the stairwell/elevator access, which has doors out to the deck also.

Wow couldn’t have asked for a better response! That is what I had imagined it would be like and that convinced me that it would be great for the little ones.

One of my main thoughts was how quick it would be to get to the room for a nap/shower before dinner and shows.

Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter