• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wish 3 Night Cruise - When is Pirate Night?

Time4cheers

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

I’m trying to figure out when Pirate Night will be on a 3 night cruise on the Wish. I’ve read some posts that say it was on the 2nd night and some say the 3rd. Can it be on either or? It’s making it hard to plan my hubby’s drink tastings. Lol we don’t want him to miss the fireworks with the family! Thank you so much for your help! :)

It is usually night 2 though you can see for your particular itinerary what night it is by looking at the “Onboard Fun” section of the app and seeing which night the pirate makeovers are offered.

I just did the 3 night Wish cruise, Jan 20th sailing, and pirate night was the second night for the show. The three night doesn't have the pirate menu. And the Wish did not hand out the bandanas.
Thank you so much for the information! :) we will come equipped with our pirate gear then.

It is usually night 2 though you can see for your particular itinerary what night it is by looking at the “Onboard Fun” section of the app and seeing which night the pirate makeovers are offered.
Oh my goodness, you are brilliant! I wish I would have thought of that. It makes sense they would offer pirate makeovers on pirate night! Thank you for that tip! It’s definitely the 2nd night then! I appreciate your help! :)

I second this.

I'm doing a 3-night in April and our Pirate night is night 2 (Nassau Day)

Newbie cruiser with a 3 night Wish cruise coming up this summer. We have 1st dining, so second stage show
These are what I understood are the stage shows
An Embarkation Celebration — ‘Disney Seas the Adventure’
Treasure Retold — ‘Disney The Little Mermaid’
Disney’s Aladdin – A Musical Spectacular

If we are watching the 2nd stage show will we be missing the pirate show on deck and fireworks?

Newbie cruiser with a 3 night Wish cruise coming up this summer. We have 1st dining, so second stage show

If we are watching the 2nd stage show will we be missing the pirate show on deck and fireworks?
I could be wrong but I think the show and fireworks do not start until around 10ish so I think it should give you enough time. I’ll reply after our cruise and let you know because we have first dining too!

The show started at 10:15 pm! You will definitely make it to the pirate show and fireworks. The stage shows start at 8:30. You’re going to have a blast! We had so much fun and are hoping to go back again. :) Enjoy!

Do I understand that if you do the 3 night you are spared the Pirate Menu? So you still will get the menu that pairs with your restaurant each night?

I have heard nothing good about the pirate menu, and will be disappointed if we lose our normal menu on account of the pirate menu.

Do I understand that if you do the 3 night you are spared the Pirate Menu? So you still will get the menu that pairs with your restaurant each night?

I have heard nothing good about the pirate menu, and will be disappointed if we lose our normal menu on account of the pirate menu.
Correct. 3-night cruises have a Pirate Night, but not the Pirate Night menu. You get one night in each MDR with their 'standard' MDR menu.

I actually like the Pirate Night menu, but I know I'm in the minority there, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter