**Disney Wedding Trip Reports**

• tiggerrifficheidi

DIS Veteran
    Hi Heidi! I haven't had a chance to read everything yet...but did I get this right that you had TWO Disney weddings?!?
    Yes, it's true. We were supposed to overlap in Iraq for two months (end of my 15 month tour, beginning of his), so we decided to get married by proxy (legal in four states...Texas being one of them) and have the wedding at WDW on his R&R 7 months later. In the end, I came home after 12 months deployed (instead of 15), so instead of overlapping in Iraq, we overlapped in Germany (where we were stationed) for 7 weeks. DH still wanted to be married, so we decided to fly to WDW, have an Escape wedding (completely bare bones...planned it in less than a week), have the PS for the Wishes wedding and then fly to visit family. It was a bit different, but I wouldn't change a thing in retrospect. We had a great time!!

• adeacon0

Earning My Ears
    How do you choose the flowers, the cake, the colors. We live in Texas and i was told everything can be done by phone and email.

Thank you

Bridget B

Earning My Ears
    Hi all,

The husband and I just got back from our cruise wedding and Disneymoon. Links in my signature. :)

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News