Disney Visa Offer

michyi

Mouseketeer
I received the email for the Disney Visa discount, but I cannot find the link. Does anybody have the current link?

Thank you!

I just got the new one too. I also didn't have a link, so first I did the online chat and then I ended up having to call unfortunately. The CM found the new offer and she really couldn't give me details but she priced out my dates and said the previous Visa offer (posted above) was way better than the current. She thinks the current offer is resort-specific to fill up certain resorts. We're set on our resort, so I didn't question any further (given that I sat on hold for 32 minutes and needed to get off the phone...). Hoping others have details or can post the link cause I'd like to play around online without having to call.

I just got the new one too. I also didn't have a link, so first I did the online chat and then I ended up having to call unfortunately. The CM found the new offer and she really couldn't give me details but she priced out my dates and said the previous Visa offer (posted above) was way better than the current. She thinks the current offer is resort-specific to fill up certain resorts. We're set on our resort, so I didn't question any further (given that I sat on hold for 32 minutes and needed to get off the phone...). Hoping others have details or can post the link cause I'd like to play around online without having to call.
Is the "new" offer for the same dates?

Is the "new" offer for the same dates?

This offer appears to be zoning in on specific resorts/specific dates. They give an example for dates over Easter (which happen to be my dates, which is why I checked). Here’s a snapshot from part of the email:

Visa offer.png

Last edited:
Why is it I never get the emails?. Does it come from the Disney Visa or Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter