Disney Visa Codes

momof1+1+2

Mouseketeer
Okay - Sorry if this is somewhere in all these posts...I did a search and feel like I've been reading forever and still can't find the answers. I see all these posts about Disney Visa Card holders getting codes first but I have never gotten one. Here are my questions:

1 - Do they come in the mail or via email?

2 - Do you have to be registered online if they are via email? (obvious right)

3 - Has anyone on this site actually gotten one and used it?

4 - This is the CHASE card we are talking about right?

5 - Is it like the Disney code in the respect that you never know who will get one or do all card holders get it?

6 - Does anyone have a phone number to call regarding this? I called Chase and they said they've never heard of promo codes - 2 times I called and got the same answer. :confused:

Thanks - getting frustrated here.

The only code I have ever gotten from Chase is the code everyone gets who has the Visa when it comes out. I always get an email from Chase giving me the info. I really dont remember if I registered my email with them or if they have it because of the card. When a Disney Visa code is announced it is good for everyone who has a disney Visa. It is posted rather quickly on the Dis so if you dont get an email you can just watch the site. It tells you to call Disney and give them the code given and you have to use your disney visa to book. Hope this helps a little.:)

I have received e-mails from Chase telling about discounts that are available to the Visa card holders. They usually come the same day that the discount is available, little or no prior warning.
They do need to have your e-mail address to send you the info.
When I first got the card, when they first came out they offered a better discount than they have ever offered since. I think I saved about 40 percent on a room only reservation. I have never been able to take advantage of any of the other offers. Just not the right time.
When they make the offer it is for all disney visa card holders, it is not limited.
You can go to the chase/disney card web site to see if there are offers available.There are not always offers, other than the 6 month no interest offer for a package. There may be a phone number there to call to see if there are any available offers.

If I have already booked a package, and a visa code comes out, can I easily apply it to my package? Will they credit my card account if need be?

Last year I booked a room at the GF GV in May for a November trip. I knew that Visa codes came out in the beginning of August so every morning I would go on the disboards to see if they came out. Diser's always know first. On August 8th visa codes came out and I called and was able to apply the code to my already booked package. My original booking deposit was on a different card so they just cancelled and rebooked with my Disney Visa. I saved $550.:thumbsup2 Later that day or maybe even the next day, I got an e-mail from Chase that their was a discount available.
Hope this helps;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter