Disney Visa 40% off promo?

tammymacb

Under da sea, under da sea, darlin' it's betta dow
Can anyone point me in the direction of finding out the FAQs for this promo?

I'm currently booked in a villa at HHI in June, and I'm paying cash for a studio for my parents to join me. Even with the DVC member discount the rate is over $250 per night. I'd like to see if I can do better with the Visa promo instead.

Where do I look to find the "fine lines" of this promo and who do I call?

Can anyone point me in the direction of finding out the FAQs for this promo?

I'm currently booked in a villa at HHI in June, and I'm paying cash for a studio for my parents to join me. Even with the DVC member discount the rate is over $250 per night. I'd like to see if I can do better with the Visa promo instead.

Where do I look to find the "fine lines" of this promo and who do I call?
I think you call the regular reservation number for Disney that cash customers call. Then they will tell you the Disney Visa promo rate , and they will hold your entire reservation , but you have to pay for one nights rate and put it on your Disney visa card.

Thanks for the link. Unfortunately, the dates don't work for us. But, at least I've got a cash rate room and my fingers are crossed that my 2 bedroom waitlist comes along and I can drop the cash ressie all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter