Disney Visa 0% Vacation offer??

did you get zero% for the first 6 months?- you could use it that way. I have it on mine that I just got.

We have Boscovs near here and my SIL used to work for them. They piece together their own charter packages (flight room tickets) using group space. In order to do it this way, they have to charge the card themselves and pay the companies that supply the pieces. She also said they reserve through group at NET cost then add their commission on to the package.

Since the charge is not directly from WDW Travel as a package of theirs, you do not qualify for the 0%

Thank you for that, I knew it was a charter (that is the main reason I am using them, the direct flight is fantastic) and I didn't think I would get the 0%, in fact I planned on paying it off immediately the whole time because I thought the only way to get the 0% was to book it myself on the phone or online. The only reason I called BankOne/Chase about it was after reading the little piece in the Disney Rewards Magazine BankOne sends about a Disneyland Trip that a travel agent could book it. My real complaint the whole time was that BankOne/Chase would not give any explanation of why I didn't qualify, and treated me quite rudely. You have all given me explanations that made sense quick, I didn't know why they couldn't do the same. But I have since called and have everything straightened out, and now I know for next time. :mickeybar

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter