Disney & vera bradley

This was on the Walt Disney World Personal Shopper web-site. I guess they know they will be selling fast!

"We are now taking pre-orders with only a $50.00 deposit to hold your item(s)! *Your deposit goes completely towards your order

They won't be released until the fall, but they are sure to sell fast. Pre-ordering now helps you to get the bag you want when it's released. By pre-ordering a Vera bag with us you reserve a "spot" for us to shop "Live" for you.

We will be in the store the morning they are released to shop for you. We can text photos and prices to you in store ... so you can shop "live" with us! If you know what you want just let us know, we'll be sure to grab those items first! Before they're gone!"

Here's the web site:

http://www.disney-world-personal-shopper.com/2013/03/vera-bradley-disney-line-bags-purses.html

Just read online, trying to find an update, and saw that Disney hopes to release the bags in September but they didn't say a specific date or exactly where in the parks. I sure hope that is true, I'll be there mid-September and it would be great to get.

Just read online, trying to find an update, and saw that Disney hopes to release the bags in September but they didn't say a specific date or exactly where in the parks. I sure hope that is true, I'll be there mid-September and it would be great to get.

I'm hoping they sell them in Epcot in Mouse gear where they have the huge collection of DB bags. I asked in DTD at WOD & they didn't have a clue what I was even talking about.

I would guess they will sell them at TrenD at some point, too. I'm so excited for these!

Just read that they are going on sale at world if Disney on September 21st. Online at the Disney store on October 1st. Hopefully more stores by the time we get there in October for food & wine.

I get to Disney September 26th! I was told by the guest service rep when I called that they were going on sale the 20th at some locations.. WOD and food and wine tent

I get to Disney September 26th! I was told by the guest service rep when I called that they were going on sale the 20th at some locations.. WOD and food and wine tent

This is unfortunately inaccurate information as the release date is the 21st at WDW. They won't be out on the shelves before then as this is a publicized date.

Just read that they are going on sale at world if Disney on September 21st. Online at the Disney store on October 1st. Hopefully more stores by the time we get there in October for food & wine.

Me too!!! I hope they don't sell out and are on back order by that time. I want one as my souvenir!!! Will they be park wide or just certain stores I wonder?:goodvibes

I only heard of one store in down town disney when I read the article.

The Blog email I received said they were going on sale 9/21 at World of Disney in DTD and online at the Disney Store on 10/1. But with the limited styles & higher prices I'm not sure I want to give up that much Disney $$ even though I'm a huge fan of Vera Bradley & Disney. :confused3

Just read on the Disney Vera Bradley blog that they're opening the parking lot at 3am & giving out bands starting at 4am at DTD. They are also going to limit the amount of purses sold to individuals. Hoping that they will be on sale somewhere in Epcot in October while we're there. Otherwise I will be going to DTD to check things out.:thumbsup2

The Blog email I received said they were going on sale 9/21 at World of Disney in DTD and online at the Disney Store on 10/1. But with the limited styles & higher prices I'm not sure I want to give up that much Disney $$ even though I'm a huge fan of Vera Bradley & Disney. :confused3
I actually think the prices are very reasonable. I am seriously considering buying these Vera Bradley bags over my Dooney & Burke collection just because it fits my college student budget and still get a Disney purse XD lol

Just read on the Disney Vera Bradley blog that they're opening the parking lot at 3am & giving out bands starting at 4am at DTD. They are also going to limit the amount of purses sold to individuals. Hoping that they will be on sale somewhere in Epcot in October while we're there. Otherwise I will be going to DTD to check things out.:thumbsup2

3am....OY!!! We are going to the MNSSHP tonight...i'm going to be one very tired girl in the parking lot of DTD at 3am...:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter