Disney & vera bradley

phardin

Earning My Ears
Just read an article that Disney & Vera Bradley are partnering to create Disney exclusive Vera bags will be available this fall. I already have a Disney dooney obsession and a Vera obsession. I see lots of money being spent on new bags in my future.

phardin said:
Just read an article that Disney & Vera Bradley are partnering to create Disney exclusive Vera bags will be available this fall. I already have a Disney dooney obsession and a Vera obsession. I see lots of money being spent on new bags in my future.

Great news! I love both!

Huge fan of Vera Bradley. Excited to see some Disney patterns in the works. I know what I'm getting for Christmas this year! :)

These are on my Christmas list for sure. When going to the parks, which bag do you find is best?

I'm super excited! I know I'm going to be waiting to purchase my new work tote!

These are on my Christmas list for sure. When going to the parks, which bag do you find is best?

I love the "Clare" for the parks. It is cross-body keeping your hands free (or shorten the strap for a shoulder bag), has a zip top (so no strange hands creeping in or things falling out), numerous pockets for cell phones etc., and it's not too small, too flat, or too big! (if that's even possible, lol). Will hold everything you need (unless you carry a diaper bag) and it's very comfortable. Happy shopping!

We're so sad that they will be coming out in the Fall after we go to Disney. My kids are HUGE Vera fans.

I'm very excited!

I'm hoping to get the Clare style bag in Midnight with Mickey pattern! :)

So excited for this! I love Vera bags so I will definitely be getting at least one. I'm just not a Dooney fan, so I haven't gotten into those. Sadly they won't be available for my likely October trip, but I'll rock the bag at home. Best purse news in a long time.

Once the VB bags are available in the Fall, does anyone know exactly where they will be sold? What park(s)? What stores? And do they typically sell out and become unavailable? Thanks!

Once the VB bags are available in the Fall, does anyone know exactly where they will be sold? What park(s)? What stores? And do they typically sell out and become unavailable? Thanks!

I'm sure they'll start at Tren-D ABD work their way to World of Disney, MouseGears, and so on. That's been the pattern for handbags.

I see the last post under this topic was June. Does anyone know when the Vera Bradley bags will be sold in the parks/online yet? I keep checking but only updates I ever see just say "in the fall." I am fan of both Disney and Vera Bradley so of course want one as well. I am going to be in Disney World in September and Disneyland in October so keep hoping they'll be out then. If anyone knows of a sale date, please post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter