"Disney through the Years" January Exercise Challenge

Almost to the end, folks!

25 minutes yesterday for me. I took DS and a couple of his friends to a "Winterfest" celebration at a park, and we walked on the fitness trail before it got dark enough for the fireworks.

Team totals stand at 9,665 minutes.

1966 brings us:

The Ugly Dachshund
Lt. Robin Crusoe, U.S.N.
The Fighting Prince of Donegal

and Follow Me, Boys!

I only remember seeing the last one. Here’s a description from {http://movies.disney.com} -

After one year too many on the road with a ramshackle jazz band, Lem Siddons (Fred MacMurray) decides to put down roots. He marries sweetheart Vida Downey (Vera Miles) and embarks on a lifelong roller-coaster ride as a scoutmaster to a steady stream of high-spirited youngsters. Set against lovingly recreated scenes of 1930s America, this family classic shines with all the warmth and humor of Disney entertainment at its nostalgic best.

Enjoy the week, and keep moving!!

My total will stay what it was before our WDW trip. I got sick(the flu yay) and haven't felt good enough to work out. Hope to join back in in February :)

Good morning, everybody!!

I'm happy to report two new color changes:

:rainbow:Congrats to :car: Saphire5742 and :car: princessbee!!!

Team totals are at 80%, and we only have 15 minutes to go to hit 10,000 minutes today!!!

brings us:
Monkeys, Go Home!
The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin
The Happiest Millionaire
The Gnome-Mobile
The Jungle Book

and Charlie the Lonesome Cougar.

Sadly, these were the last films Walt personally worked on, as he passed away at the end of 1996, before they were released.

The Gnome-Mobile is a very cute one (in my opinion) and features the same child actors who played Jayne and Michael Banks in Mary Poppins. Click here to read a few reviews and see a trailer:

https://www.amazon.com/Gnome-Mobile-Walter-Brennan/dp/B00CEL2RCW

I'll pop back in sometime in the next few days to pick up everyone's final posts and total up the numbers. It's been great exercising and exploring Disney movies with all of you!! See you on the February thread!

I am on vacation without internet access except today so I can't give true totals but I know I have over 300 active minutes on my Fitbit since vacation started so I will add that in to finish the month with 629/600

46 min today
1409/1400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just about made it. I have to say these last two months it's been difficult getting those workouts in and if it wasn't for these exercise challenges I would have completely slacked off and given into my laziness. So grateful for the motivation to push myself to achieve my goals.

Thank you @PollyannaMom for a month full of wonderful treasures.

:rainbow: Final color changes and totals are in:

Congratulations to:
:bounce:Saphire5742
:bounce:scdak
, and
:Pinkbounckathleen27!!

Team totals ended at 10,629, which is 85% of goal!!

We did have one person sign up and then not play. If we take that one out, we have 10,629 out of 10,680, or 99.5%!!

:cheer2: Great job, everyone!!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter