Disney things you hate that other people love *Just For Fun*

The virtual games like Sorcerers of the MK and the Epcot one. Glad the Sorcerers one is gone. I found it noisy and obnoxious.

The cupcakes

Parades

The midday castle "shows"

Literally everything about Ft. Wilderness

The Skyliner
Tomorrowland Speedway(it smells soooo bad)
Hamburgers and chicken strips at counter service restaurants. If you can't make something right, then just don't do it. I don't know how so many people can eat those. Waste of stomach space.
Flame Tree BBQ, again, not good at all.
Space Mountain. It just makes me really sick to go on it.

Fantasmic! What an odd mashup - water screens that are hard to see - for a show that focuses on villains but somehow brings all the princesses around on a ferry boat to wave, all while Mickey fights the demons of his imagination. Just weird...

I would love to see World of Color from California in that arena. But they didn’t ask me, lol.

It’s a Small World (the music haunts me for days afterwards) and Countrybear Jamboree (I have no idea what people are laughing at).

Fantasmic! What an odd mashup - water screens that are hard to see - for a show that focuses on villains but somehow brings all the princesses around on a ferry boat to wave, all while Mickey fights the demons of his imagination. Just weird...
....well, when you put it THAT way....

Hate is too strong a word, but I don't understand the unabashed love some people have for disney dining. I have had a few really good meals at WDW, but nothing incredible. I have also had many mediocre meals at WDW. Its just not top notch dining, so I never understand it when people rave about the food options

Le Cellier. That one was one and done.
Turkey Legs

That's about it. Nobody likes the other things I hate like the crowds for parades and fireworks--people just get rude AF.

All of my friends love LeFou's Brew--I think it is absolutely horrendous. The pretty decorated cupcakes; beautiful to look at, raises my blood sugar just looking at them. Meeting characters; I wouldn't say hate but if you ever see me in line to meet a character or at a character dining it's only because I was dragged by others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter